Chapter 1149

Meanwhile, back at Jay & Erin's Place
Jay's POV: After waiting an hour, I smiled as I sat in the living room with Hank when we heard the doorbell ring. "That must be the food. Hank, do you mind getting it? I am going to get Erin since she went to rest." Hank then nodded and smiled. "Sure, she probably got undressed a bit didn't she?" I nodded. "Always does. That's the real reason she naps. To get a bit of relief when it comes to having tight clothes on. She refuses to wear loose clothes." Hank agreed and nodded, walking over to the door while I made my way upstairs.

Quietly walking up the stairs, I went to check on Erin to see whether she was asleep or awake. That's when I came in to see her asleep in my t-shirt and her underwear. The sheets were all over the place and she was thrashing. "No, he can't be dead. Check again!" That's when I got worried. Closing the door, I could tell she was having a nightmare. I then walked over to sit next to her on the bed and moved to grab her neck. "Hey, Erin. Wake up babe." I the bent down to kiss her softly, hoping to wake her up without problems.

Erin then started to wake up and looked at me. She then looked into my eyes. "It was all a dream right?" I nodded. "Tell me what happened before you get up." Erin then nodded. "It was right after January 6th. Somebody came to the door and told me that you died at the Illinois State Capitol after being killed by protestors." I shook my head and then grabbed her neck again. "That isn't going to happen because I am not going. I promise Erin." Erin the nodded and went to rub my arm. "Sorry I scared you like that Jay. Must not have been easy to see me like that."

I then sighed and helped her sit up. "Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about. You have bad dreams sometimes. Just know that nothing is going to happen to me. I am not going anywhere because you are what's important right now." Erin agreed and smiled as she kissed me softly. "You think we can be alone after supper. I know Hank is here but...I just had that bad dream and...." I went to nod while sitting close to her. "Hey, of course we can be alone. Erin, that was scary and if you need me around....you will get me alone. I promise you that right now."

Erin then moved to hug me and sighed. "Sorry you had to walk in on that. It won't happen again." I just rubbed her back and sighed, kissing her neck. "Don't eve apologize for having bad dreams. Just know that I am here to help you get through them." Erin smiled when I said that before nodding. "I love you." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "I love you too. Now, how about we head downstairs and eat?" Erin agreed and nodded.

Getting up, Erin went to grab her sweats while I waited for her there. Once she had them on, I grabbed her hand and tugged her against me to surprise her with a kiss. Erin smiled and was shocked by that as she put her hand on my chest. "What was that for?" I smiled at her and then hugged her. "Can't a husband kiss his woman sometimes?" Erin laughed and smiled as she wrapped her arm around my back so we could walk back downstairs together.