Note to Readers

Hi Readers, I know that the last chapter was quite detailed on Military Stuff. I just wanted to say that I have no clue what really happens in the military and I am just going off of the information that I can quickly find on the internet. If there are any Military vets or current active duty military members that read this story, I apologize if I say something wrong. However, I want to accurately portray Jay and acknowledge that he does have the security clearances that he has. 

Also, please note that I have changed my mind with regards to whether or not I am going to be writing about the January 6th Attack on the US Capitol in this story. I have in fact decided to cover it because I want to show how I think the Chicago characters might have reacted. More specifically, how Firemen react and how military veterans react. Now, I am sorry if that makes you mad and stops reading but, I hope you will continue to give my story a chance.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you will continue to read.

Also, a quick remember that I am always open to suggestions for possible plotlines which I can add to my story. I want this story to go as long as possible and would love for you guys to have some input on how I continue. This after all is a fanfiction which I am dedicated to the very loyal fans of the Chicago series. 

However, I want to also remind you that I do not claim to own any of the characters in this story other than Matteo, Jay and Erin's future daughter, Antonio and Sylvie's future twins and Will and Natalie's future child. 

Thank you once again for reading. Now, let's get back to the story!