Chapter 1139

Matt's POV: Once I finished getting changed, I came out in my sweats to see the girls sitting on the couch, ready to get their nails done. "I am just painting them right. Or are you expecting a pedicure?" Gabby then looked at me and smiled. "You offering?" I bit my lip. "Uhm..." Gabby then laughed and smiled. "Just paint them. You offered to do mine and Sylvie says you don't have to do hers." I then nodded. "Not like I haven't done them before." Gabby then turned to look at her. "He gave you a spa day while you were dating!" 

Sylvie shook her head. "Nope, he and Severide lost a bet against me and Stella. They had to pamper us for a day. I would've done it with my boyfriend but, I was single. So...he did it because he was Severide's best friend." Gabby nodded and smiled. "You better not screw it up." I nodded and then went to sit down. "Not like I haven't done my sister's nails before." Gabby then looked at me. "You did your sister's nails too?" I nodded. "She was my babysitter and the boss. Not like I had a choice when it came to that."

Gabby smiled. "Make sure you don't get nail polish on my skin." Matt then nodded as he sat down on the table. He then looked at Matteo and smiled. "Sylvie, I am going to do yours first okay? That way, I can take my time with Gabby's. Might even offer her a foot massage since I can see that her foot is a bit swollen." Gabby then looked at her feet and nodded. "Thanks." I smiled and nodded. I then went to grab the nail polish Sylvie chose. "No comments that I am not doing it right. I am rusty." Sylvie nodded and smiled.

Grabbing the brush, I then went to start doing her nails. "God, why does this feel wrong?" Sylvie then smiled. "I guess we could've waited until Antonio came later and we could've gotten our guys to do it together." I then looked up at her. "Antonio is coming later?" Turning my head to look at Gabby, she nodded. "About that, you need to go pick him up in an hour. He's going to come hang out with us. His kids have gone to their mom's place." I then stared at her. "Then how about we wait until he's here and I will go get him now in your car Sylvie." Sylvie then nodded and went to give me her keys. Setting the paint down I looked at Gabby. "Call him for me?"

Gabby nodded and went to grab her phone to call Antonio. Antonio picked up right away. "Hey Gabby, how's stuff at your place?" Gabby smiled. "Sylvie is calm now and ready to just see you. Also, we wait pedicures and foot massages." Antonio then chuckled. "Let me guess, Matt is not comfortable giving a foot massage to Sylvie?" I then went to answer. "Nope. Antonio just stay there okay? I am coming to get you." Antonio then said no. "I can drive myself." However, Sylvie then spoke up. "Antonio, I already have a car here. Just let him come get you." Antonio then agreed. "Fine, see you soon." Matt then smiled as I hung up. "Be back in 20."

I agreed and smiled as I watched him leave, turning to look at Sylvie as we laughed at each other. "God, we have the best guys.": Sylvie agreed and went to grab her drink. "That we do."