intro

On a quiet street sat a H/c girl. She sat in self-proclaimed silence. She sat in loneliness. She sat in her thoughts. 

she sat in BOREDOM

So she did the most logical thing she could think of. She simply got up and walked away from it.

This girl was none other than y/n l/n.

An average girl from c/n(country name preferably not japan for story purposes) but now in japan due to her parents getting a new business opportunity. She understands why her parents needed to move. If it was this big of a move they must be making bank. However, she couldn't wrap her head around why she had to come with them. she knows her parents can't just leave her in c/n but it's not like either would notice the other absence.

Y/n had distant parents, to say the least. If she didn't have a top chef phase the girl would be living purely on instant ramen. She knows how to cook and clean for herself but even so she still gets lazy and falls back onto the ramen sometimes. She is a teenage girl after all not exactly the best age to be basically on your own for.

She was walking down the busy streets of Yokohama. 

She was in the mood for her favorite comfort snack f/c(favorite candy). So she was walking down the street to the old convenience store down the block. In her little time in the new city, she did a bit of exploring on her way to and from school. She entered the small shop with a small bell chiming above her head.

"Good afternoon Mr. Ukai!" the girl greeted

"Afternoon kid" The blonde man greeted back

The girl entered the sweets section with determination to feed her small craving even if it wasn't evident. She scanned the shelves looking for the small box of sweets. Then her eyes caught a bit more interesting container. A small can of cat food. 

The girl thought 'Mom did mention this area has a lot of strays. It wouldn't hurt to keep it if I'm bored and want to make some new friends. Besides, I have enough cash for both.' 

The girl contemplated getting the can of tuna and crappy "nutritious" chemicals.

After a minute her indecisive brain finally made up its damn mind.

'It's only a few bucks more. I still have plenty of extra spending cash. I already bought this week's groceries. I have even more extra due to eating at home more because of summer break.

The girl grabbed the box of candy and the can of cat food. She approached the counter with her items in hand. She chose to start up a friendly conversation with her favorite cashier.

The girl piped up in a friendly tone " So how's your day so far Mr. Ukai?"

The older but still youthful man responded " It's been fine, a little slow, but fine" 

"That's good, hows the volleyball coach thing going?" the girl inquired 

" It's pretty good actually we got some talented first years. We got a pretty tell setter he's a pretty accurate one too and a little redhead the kids really energetic and can sure as hell jump." The man informed

"Ah that's good I heard you guys are going to some training camp with the prep school," she said as she passed over the crinkled money.

"Yeah, speak of which what are you going to do with all these extra hours now." The man said as he got her change.

"I think I'm gonna explore the city for a bit," she said as the man bagged her purchases 

"Ok but be careful this is a big city and it's full of dangerous people just don't be stupid," The man said passing over the plastic bag.

"Oh come on but that's my specialty " the girl joked

The girl was a bit shook to see a stone-cold serious-faced man instead of a smirking fellow jokester to her sly comment.

"I'm serious Y/n this city isn't all lights and pretty streets, Yokohama is a dangerous place with even more dangerous people." The man lectured with a disapproving but concerned tone.

"Ok, I will be Mr. Ukai. I'm going to get going to see if I can pick up some strays on my day of exploration. See ya!" The young h/c bid far well as she left for her day of adventure.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Hi, guys thank you so much for reading. I'm pretty new to writing and Wattpad. This is actually my first Wattpad story so please don't be too harsh and if you want to support the story please vote. I hope you're all doing good see you next chapter bye.