Untitled Part 59

"I need you to stay calm. Your mother would probably be more cooperative if we are more rational." Mr. Fukuzawa explained. 

"Alright, I'll try not to argue with her." I took deep breaths and counted to ten. 

"Your ready now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so," he placed his hand on my shoulder and lead me out of his office.

We approached the family once again, my mother took the forefront and began introducing me to the replacements. "Y/n this is Mitchell as you might know." She introduced me to the tall tan man.

He shook my hand, his hand was large and coarse. "It's great to finally meet you, I'm glad we were able to make it in time for your birthday." He smiled, it seemed very genuine but looks can be deceiving.

"Thank you, but my birthday is not this week." The man was startled.

"What?" he asked.

"No, its tomorrow remember," my mother stepped in.

"No, its not, it was 3 months ago." I explained, "Tomorrow is Alex's birthday."

"Oh," she let out an awkward laugh.

I mumble under my breath, "#!&bB(^*!A:$*" (Papa please help, I don't wanna deal with this shit today) 

"Well this is Chris," she pointed to the oldest, "Finn," she pointed the second boy, "And Lily." She pointed to the girl standing next to Mitchell. "Kids, this is my daughter, Y/n" 

"Why isn't she staying with you, like we're staying with Dad?" Finn asked.

"!@(%#(%&(@&$#&%"(Omg someone kill me before I kill someone else, god I want a gun right now.) I mumbled to myself. 

My mom was lost for words. "Um, well you know..."

"I was just hanging out with some friends and family out here in Japan." I tried to explain without giving away what was really going on.

"Oh, so a long sleepover." Finn then said.

"Yes, a very long sleepover." I threw my mother a look, she was already giving me one back. It said, 'Don't ruin this for me, stop being such a pain.'

"Well, we should get going. Since you have plans after this!" The man interrupted our glaring contest.

Mr. Fukuzawa being in an ever traitorous mood today took the man's side again."I agree. Come, I knew an excellent place not too far from here."

"Do I have to?" I begged asking for one last chance of escape.

"If you don't I'm sending Atsushi with Ranpo on the case, and you'll have to stay back and finish your homework."

"*Gasp*, you wouldn't!" I said in disbelief.

"Yes, I will now get going." He said, "Were going to the place we went for lunch a few days ago."

"Tanaka's?" I asked. 

"Yes, that one," he confirmed.

Third POV

The tan man turned to his wife, "Are you sure about this?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I know you said you don't trust your ex husband. I understand he's not great, but your daughter seems really happy here." The man explained, "Maybe it would be best for her to stay with him, she doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with our family. Maybe we should let her stay with him if that's what she wishes."

The woman sighs and runs a hand through her hair, "I know it seems that way but, my ex-husband, he's not right in the head. He's not the caring type, it may seem like that at first, but that's when things change. No child her age should have been so attached to their parents."

"Seriously, kids are attached to their parents more than others. It's natural," he said.

"You don't understand, after the age of 9 she only had one friend and she was the daughter of one of his followers." The woman began pulling at her hair and twirling it around her finger. "The only friend she ever had was a friend assigned to her. She was absolutely socially isolated and didn't even realize it. That or she didn't care. She started going to his psycho church. Then she began mirroring his behavior and it all just-"

"I understand but, he cares about his daughter too. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see my kids anymore." 

"I know but he's-" the woman sighed dropping her gaze to the floor. " Have you ever heard of The Rats in the House of the Dead?" She asked.

"You mean the terrorist group, wait... your Fyodor is the Fyodor Dostoyevsky!" the man whisper yelled.

"Yes! That's why we need to keep her under high surveillance, or else she'll be terrorist 2.0!" the woman whisper yelled back.

"Mommy! Daddy! Are you coming? You're falling behind!" Lily shouted to them with a carefree smile. She then ran back to her parents and held her hands up to them, "I'm tired!"

The woman then picked up the girl and carried her on her hip. "I've got you butter cup!" 

The older girl many steps ahead of them paused and looked back at them. "What did you say?"

"I just called Lily Butter cup" the woman answered. "Why?"

The girl turned back ahead and kept walking. "Nothing, forget it." 

Y/ns POV

Tears welled up in my eyes, that nickname took me back to easier times. She may not have liked me back then either, but at least I was stupid enough to not be able to tell. It makes it harder to face when its spelled out in front of you with a family of replacements. Taking not only your own mother from you but one of your names from you. That was my name. Thats what her and Papa called ME. Now she's taken it back and give it to her, to them. Why do they get EVERYTHING. 

POW! CHAPTER! I just saw into the spiderverse with all my friends and omg it was SOOOOOOOOOO good! Like Miguel was fine as fuck, he can bite me and suck my blood anytime. Man was built and thick like OML!!! .....Anyways pls vote comment and all that jazz, I love reading your comments so just tell me what yall think. Ok BYE!