A blueberry on the bridge

Mr. Dazai, Mr. Atsushi, and I got back to the agency and gave the Tanizaki's over to Dr. Yosano. I sat down on the couch in Mr. Fukuzawas's office. Mr. Fukuzawa looked so relaxed even though two of his employees were knocking on death's doors. I know Dr. Yosano has a healing ability, but how much can that ability do? The Tanizaki's were really messed up you could see right through Junichiro and Naomi was covered so much by her own blood that you could barely see the bullet holes. They were so injured and yet no one is even batting an eye.

"Mr. Fukuzawa will Naomi and Junichiro be okay" I asked.

"They'll be fine Y/n just have faith in Yosano," he said. 

"You promise they'll be okay"

"I promise Yosano is a skilled ability user she can handle this"

"Ok if you say so" I gave up on my questioning. I had moved on from the conversation and started on my homework. 

'What to start with, what to start with....math seems easy enough'

30 minutes later

"Hey Mr. Fukuzawa I'm going to head home for the day"

"Stay safe Y/n"

"I will Mr. Fukuzawa"

I exited the building and walked down the street.

'Hmm it's not dark out yet' 

I took a left deciding to make a small detour. I walked onto a bridge over the river. I placed my bag down next to me and watched the sun descend under the horizon. After finishing watching the sunset I grabbed my bag. Exiting the bridge I noticed a small figure who I didn't realize was on the bridge the whole time. She stood there motionless and her dark blue eyes seemed glazed over. She looked about my age, but a bit shorter. It was a strange sight to see since she was such a young girl in the middle of the night in a red kimono just standing on the side of the road. We briefly made eye contact before I broke it and waved trying to break the tension. She waved back but the atmosphere was still tense. She broke our eye contact and walked off the bridge silently as I watched her leave. Once her figure disappeared I turned back around and continued on my journey home.

'That girl kinda reminds me of a blueberry,' I giggled to myself at the thought.

I turned onto my block and looked at my neighbor's house. To see a missing piece of the picture ahead of me, Mrs. Yamigawa's car.

'That's strange she's usually back at her house by now maybe she had to do over time'

I got home and placed my bag next to the front door. I silently walked past the living room and went up the stairs. The quiet atmosphere of the house was less comforting than the busy noise of the agency but it was much more familiar to y/n. The silence was broken by the girl sneezing two times in a row. As y/n entered her room she prepared for bed and then laid down contemplating her day from the boring school day to the tiring task of helping carry Junichiro back to the agency. But her thoughts lingered on the blueberry girl on the bridge.

'She was really pretty I wish I looked that pretty. I wonder if she likes blueberries it'd be pretty funny if she did'

Little did the girl know how soon the two would remeet.

Bonus because this chapter is short:

Kyoka walked off the bridge.

'I wonder who that girl was, she looked nice' 

As she kept walking she halted to sneeze and she sneezed two times before she continued walking off somewhere into the night

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Authors note

Hey guys I'm not dead I just was at church camp. They took our phone when we got there so I couldn't write much. I was pleasantly surprised to find out the girls I went with also liked fanfic so I got some good new reads. The most surprising part is that we started planning out a lucifer(aka satan) x adam (crack)fanfic. But off-topic I will post update as soon as possible also sorry for the short chapter I wanted a reasonable timeskip with dragging out the plot for this chapter.