Packing

Y/ns POV:
The Tanizakis and I walked down the lively streets of Yokohama, loud cars and buses racing past us. We turned onto my street, and passed the small houses and apartment complexes. I was zoning at a bit on our walk, simple habit and repetition guiding us to our destination. We arrived at my front door when Junichiro posed a question for me.
"Hey Y/n, what's the deal with the house next door? Are they moving out too or something?"
I tore my gaze from my keys to instead look in to the windows of the house next to mine. I saw that the furniture had a plastic wrap on all of them. All the lights were off and the house looked un touched. It was a sobering sight, that was expected of a view of a dead woman's house though.
"The woman who owned it passed not to long ago." I explained, I started fiddling with my keys to find the one to the front door. I finally got the key in and the door unlocked. Then Niaomi asked  a question I was hoping to avoid.
"Did you know her?"
I took in a breath, "yeah, not for long and not that well, but I knew she was kind."
Niaomi apologized but I didn't really mind, " it's fine you were just curious, it's completely understandable."
I opened the front door and removed my shoes, the Tanizakis followed my actions. "I'm gonna head upstairs real quick and pack some of my things up."
"Alright, do you mind if we look around down here?"
"Not at all, go right ahead," I encouraged them. I walked into my room and took in the scene. My bed was unmade, my Edgar Allen Poe book collection on my bedside table, and my dresser a mess of make up and jewelry. I remember that night I was scrambling to find a good makeup look. I kept telling myself it was gonna be a night to remember.
It was, but I really just want to forget about it. Maybe thats selfish though, Ishida probably confessed to Asahina, Hori talked to that black-haired guy she had her eye on. My friends had wonderful memories and I had a good time with them. Yet I let my own foolish decisions ruin that night for me, it dirty that night in my memories....
Forget it! It already happened, and I'm taking precautions to make sure it doesn't happen again now. I began grabbing clothes off racks and stuffed them in a large suitcase I found from my mom. She bought it for a trip to Europe, coincidentally it was the trip she met her boy-toy on. God just thinking about that man whore pisses me off, fucking righteous bastard. Just swooping in and 'fixing' her. Making her swoon with his bullshit of, 'I love you just the way you are' or 'we can solve this together', he talked with her like she wasn't insane. Spewing his family is everything bullcrap then trying to drag me into it. Who does he think he is, Jesus? 'Sorry Jesus I didn't mean to dis you like that, he's nothing like you. But really he just comes out of no where and the span of a year, he replaces me and Alexander with his own kids. I don't think I've even met his kids. He's probably as bat shit as mother is.
In my rant I realized I finished packing once I placed my school uniform in the suit case. With the last remaining room of my suitcase I put my toiletries and such in before zipping up the bag at dragging down the hall and then stairs.

- boom chapter! I think this one was the fastest to release recently. But I gotta a say you guys are so sweet! Also I might be making adjustments to y/ns school uniforms. I was thinking a black and red sailor uniform with a knee length skirt. Also yeah I wrote this on my phone so hopefully the spacing and spelling isn't jacked up again.