Part 76

Fukuzawa POV

It's been an hour, Y/n should be back by now. We talked about taking the long way back. She should have text by now, she WOULD have texted by now. I should call her,

Ring
Ring
Ring
....
Ring
Ring
Ring

She's not answering her phone. That's it I'm going to get her. I make my way to the door- "Where you going prez?" Ranpo asked from his desk.

"I'm going to get Y/n." I explained.

He replied snarking, "Yeah, I picked up on that. But, where are you going?"

I paused for a second 'wait, where am I going I have no idea where she is. She wouldn't be at school that was over an hour ago.'

"Relax Prez, Y/n is in the clear for now they don't have a reason to attack her. As far as they know she a random civilian and visitor of the agency at most. She isn't in any of our files and isn't classed as an employee."

I sighed, " I'll be in the training room. If you able to please just let me be for a bit."

Ranpo's smirked faltered, "Sure, don't break your back old man."

"I'm not that old."

"Sure you aren't buddy. Just be ready, it's going to start soon."

Timeskip

I re-entered the office. Training took off some of the stress away but it wasn't avoidable. Dazai's plan was chaotic but clean and the only chance we had. Kunikida had been chained up to his chair, the curse had already been noticed but hasn't begun it's affects yet. To my suprise my office wasn't empty on my return.

Y/n was sitting there a list look in her eyes. She was disheveled and confused looking. Her gaze was to the floor she almost seemed in a trance. Her body was limp as if she was a puppet who's string had been cut.

She murmured and hummed a cheery tune despite her apparent misery singing it, "I ......eadly..... nigh.....ade.....so...it....row......wi......erri.....as...."

"Y/n"

"A...whi......a....ow...."

"Y/n"

" hhhgn....car...ock.....oung....on.."

"Y/n!" I placed my hand on her shoulder. Her body tensed up and she finally looked up at me. There on her face I saw a small faint purple hand print on her check.

It's short I'm sorry but I'm back to updating so hopefully I don't fall into another writers block