Nearly my spring break woop woop! New chalter too

Y/n POV

My shoulders hurt, my throat too. It almost hurts to breath. It smells so clean, sterile. I find any energy I have to open my eyes. I was meet with a white ceiling and bright white fluorescent lights. The brightness burned my eyes. I brought myself to turn on my side and hide my face in the pillow but I was stopped. I pulled at my hands but they were shackled down. I pulled and jerked at the cuffs until my wrists were red and bruising. My breath became shallow as I did my best to keep it together, my chest felt as if a cinder block was sitting atop it. Every breath was an exhausting and painful chore. All I could do was lay there staring at that bright light as tears began to run down my face. Each inhale and exhale harder then the last as my eyes welled with heavier tears. As soft cries turned into painful sobs, all I could think of was that.... Thing.

Why would God create such a horrendous creature?
Did God created that creature?

I've read of Gods angels being near incomprehensible to the human mind, was that thing an angel?

Why would God send down such a thing to his children?

Does God know what I've done....

He must there's no other explanation. Ever since then it's been one problem after the other, now I'm dragging the agency into my problems. No amount of hymns or prayers would be enough to repent. I can look to a holy power as long as I want but I shall never be righteous.

God just tell, please what must I do to be welcomed back into your light. Don't just drag me along and through the motions, just tell me why I am here, and why you keep me around. Did you just want a good show, or did you feel you were protecting some stray before throwing it back into the dark streets.

He's not listening.....

He never listens

No one ever listens