Untitled Part 51

I sat in the tan office of Mr Fukuzawa. My limbs were sprawled over the green couch and my recently finished homework laid on the table besides me. I stared at the ceiling zoning in and out of reality. I was broke out of my zones for nice more but this time by a voice.
"We decided it would be best if you stayed with me and Ranpo. We were hoping we could use today or tomorrow to help you move out of your house into ours. That is if your comfortable with that arrangement." The man at the desk said.

"Really, with you and Ranpo? I'm all for it, but do you have room for me. Not to be picky, but I don't want to spend my every night on a couch." I said.

"There's no need to worry about that, it's a four bedroom house. We have two spare rooms, so once your ready, your room will be ready for you to move in." He explained.

"So, should I go home and start packing?" I asked.

"That would be ideal, yes. When you go though take someone with you, I'm sure no one would mind accompanying you."

"Alright, if you insist." I got up off the couch and exited the office, it was oddly bare. I saw only the Tanizakis present, "Hey Niaomi, Junichiro,"

Niaomi greeted me then Junichiro, "what's up?"

"We'll I don't wish to bother you but, I'm packing my stuff up because I'm going to be moving. Mr. Fukuzawa didn't want me going alone, so I was wondering if you guys would min coming with?"
I explained.

"Sure, why not?" Junichiro agreed.

Niaomi squeezed his neck from behind in a insides hug, " you're so sweet brother!"

Her grip must have been tight because Junichiro started turning red and he started pulling at her arms and hit them in 'tap out' motion.
After Niaomi dropped he fell flat on the floor. "Well, let's get going!" She casually stepped on her brothers back and walked to the door.
"Lead the way Y/n."
"What about Junichiro?" I asked cautiously.
"Brother, oh he's fine." She waved off my concerns and she left my vision as she left the office.
"Are you okay man?" I just got an exasperated wheeze in response.

Short but posting soon I swear
This is proof I'm still alive,
- average zombie writer (making y'all think I'm dead a week to month at a time)