Untitled Part 63

It was an early Sunday morning, and the members of the Fukuzawa household were all sleeping in on their day off. Well, almost all of them were planning on sleeping in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blue-haired girl sat next to a slightly (shorter/ taller) (h/c)ed girl. They sat on a wooden bridge that was 2 or 3 feet above a rocky creek. Kyouka's usual red kimono was traded out for a magenta dress with frilly short sleeves and a white ribbon around her waist. (Y/ns) usual street clothes or uniform was replaced with a pastel orange sundress. The two girls sat watching the stream flow by with an occasional fish or tadpole swim by.

"It feels good to just sit back and relax." The girl in orange said before leaning back to lay on her back.

"Yeah, it's weird."

"How is it weird?"

"We're not doing anything, I'm used to always doing something." The girl in purple said.

(Y/n) rose back into a seated position. Her gaze fell past the girl next to her and instead to the wall behind her. In the stone wall was a wooden door with a metal lock and handle. She got up from her seated position and pulled up her companion with her. "Why don't we do a little exploring?" The girl pushed at the metal handle but it stayed in place. "Its locked."

"Well, we can just stay here." Kyouka said. She grabbed the other girls hand. "I don't mind as long as were together."

"Yeah, me neither. I was kinda curious about whats behind the door though." The girl than put her free hand in her pocket. As she reached the bottom of it she felt a metal item by her hand.

She took it out and found two metal rings attached to each other. Both had matching crosses coming off the rings. The door opened, a bright light engulfed the girls. As the girls stepped through the door the light faded and they were standing in a field of lilacs and lavender. "It's beautiful out here."

"Yeah, it is." I reached out my hand brushing it against hers-

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"What?" 

BEEP

BEEP 

I turned off the alarm clock and grabbed my phone. I got out of bed and got into my Sunday clothes. I brushed out my hair and went through my morning routine. I turned of the light for my room and went to Mr. Fukuzawas. I went to the side of his bed and shook him awake.

"Mr. Fukuzawa, MR FUKUZAWA." 

"What?" He turned over and squinted at me.

"I'm going to church, I'll be back in a few hours."

"Be back before lunch." He closed his eyes and turned away.

"I will." I slipped on my flats and left for Sunday mass.

Timeskip

The church was emptying as the sermon ended. The pastor was at the end of the stage. Parents and Church members surrounded him praising him for his sermon.

I walked out into the lobby greeting people along the way. I started eavesdropping on the conversations going on around me. 

"I heard Sister Rosie's been excommuned. Apparently she had a relationship out of the church."

"Well, she could pray for forgiveness right?"

"Well get this, she was caught with another woman."

"Gasp, no, really? She's a great nun, but I didn't think she'd do something so...unnatural." 

I walked out of the church. I stopped at a café on the way home. They had a large array of bakery goods. I stayed in my comfort zone and got muffins. I got Ranpo a chocolate chip muffin, Mr. Fukuzawa a ham and cheese muffin and myself a blue- strawberry.

I got a strawberry muffin.

I could have got a blueberry muffin. I just didn't want to. There's nothing wrong with blueberry, its just, I'm not a blueberry kinda girl. There's nothing wrong with blueberry muffins, they're sweet, delicious, great to share. I'd understand why other people would like blueberry muffins theyre great, they just aren't my thing. 

I took the other two muffins in a to go bag and ate my strawberry muffin. It tasted slightly bitter.

I bet the blueberry muffin would have been sweeter.

No, I like strawberries, they're good. They are... they are..

They are more natural.

Omg you guys scandalous what will happen next???? Also I was informed that someone wants to make an animation for this fic and omg im so excited to see it. I love seeing art you guys make so if you guys want to show me some just message me on my page here. I love you all MU-AH!!!