Ah the fresh smell of middle schoolers burning in hell

Today is the start of a very long day. A very dreaded day to many especially to students. 

It was Monday.

Preparing for her school day the young h/c dressed in her uniform. The school uniform was a white button-up shirt. A navy blue blazer with a matching tie and pleated skirt, along with knee-high black socks and black flats.

The girl made herself some f/d and some waffles. (sorry if you don't like them I'm a big waffle person but you can change it to pancakes if you want) After eating her breakfast and drinking her f/d the girl set out into Yokohama for the first day of her new school. 

The girl was in accelerated classes due to her doing well on lots of her tests. She was a little over average when it came to homework since the girl was a master procrastinator. She was smart and she got her work done she was just lazy and put things off to the last minute. Finishing projects or essays at 11:59 wasn't exactly new to her. That is unless she wants to go out then she would be months ahead just to have some free time outside of the house. 

The girl walked down the busy streets but halting to grab some sweets from the convenience store which was owned by her favorite blonde smoker. 

She headed back into the candy aisle of the small store and searched for the f/c's. And just like the day before the tin can of cat food caught her eye.

'Maybe I should buy some more it worked out yesterday I'll have plenty of time to waste after school'

The girl grabbed the sweets for her and the food for the cats and brought it up to the counter.

" Why are you buying cat food? You didn't have a cat the last time I checked." the man asked even though he didn't bother yesterday.

"It's for the strays if I can't make any friends with my classmates today then I'll make friends with some of the strays"

"Fair enough, See ya"

"Thanks, See you later, good luck with the Volleyball team" the young girl walked out before she could hear a response. 

After walking down a few streets the girl arrived in front of a brown building with a courtyard filled with students wearing matching uniforms. The girl entered the building and walked to the front office. Upon entering y/n was greeted by a lady with brown hair and green eyes. 

"Hey, deary are you our new student!" The women greeted with a kind smile.

"Uh yes, that's me ma'am today's my first day here." The girl replied with a polite smile.

"Well, I'll give you a quick tour of our school so you know where you're going."

"Ok!"

TIME SKIP TO AFTER BECAUSE IM LAZY

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

It was already halfway through the school day by the time the tour of the school was finished. 

Y/n had one class left. The much-dreaded class for kids who insisted they'd always have a calculator on them, including y/n. She had to go to math class. She was usually very good at math but they were doing coordinate planes. 

Y/n never actually learned how to do coordinate planes. She struggled with it but refused to ask for help. Conveniently, or inconveniently, she guessed on the test and got a B so the teacher thought she knew the subject and let her move on. 

And now she sits in a classroom staring blankly at a piece of paper. Not raising her hand, not asking questions, not asking for assistance from teachers nor peers. Luckily the teacher didn't bother to pay attention to her since she wanted to pay more attention to the struggling students who she knew were struggling with the topic.

"Ok class that's a wrap-up for today. I want you to complete this worksheet for homework tonight and turn it in next class, you're dismissed."

Just like that, the day was over. She was so focused on trying to not get the teacher's attention that she didn't even make any new friends. She decided to check the time with her full metal alchemist pocket watch. Her friends back in c/n thought it was stupid and said cartoons were for kids. Their discouragement in her interests took a bit of a toll on her self-esteem and caused her to doubt herself. 

'2:30 Maybe I'll see Mr. Fukuzawa on my way home. He came out around 3ish. I'll stop to say hi it would be a good distraction' The girl's train of thought was broken when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see a girl with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, I really like your watch, full-metal alchemist right," the blonde asked.

 "Oh, yeah I'm a big fan of the show. I'm Y/n L/n by the way. I just moved here."

"No wonder I don't recognize you I'm Mari Asahina, pleasure to meet ya!" 

"The pleasure's mine, well I'll be on my way, see you around!"

With that, the girl left the educational building called her new schools. But to the kids, it is better known as hell.

'Time to visit some cats and an old dude'

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^Hey, Y'all it's me Napping! So I'm thinking of doing a little bit of a Kyouka x Reader sort of thing because my girl doesn't get enough love. I tried looking for fanfics where she's the center of attention but all of it's just about Dazai. Honestly, I get it though mans stole the whole show. But yeah I hope you guys would like that if not then might write that and an alternative ending in a separate book. I hope your all doing well and if you bored my page is always open for convos.

Stay safe guys only, get in vans if they offer Lindt chocolates, and have an awesome day!