Detective agency of the clinically insane

It's been a week since y/ns first day of school. She and Asahina have become pretty good friends in the short period of time from now and then. Asahina really made adjusting to the new school a million times easier for y/n. Y/n also kept visiting Mr. Fukuzawa. The man was always nice and he made good company. He would ask her bout her day and she would ask about his. It was always refreshing for her to have someone to talk to who would just listen. He filled a role she never had in her life. She may not show it but she's extremely grateful to the man for his kindness.

The young girl was currently walking down a street to visit one of her favorite cafes. It was Wednesday but the school had a teacher meeting day so the students had the day off. It was a hidden gem she found on one of her days of exploration. She walked into the cafe and got in line to order. She swung her painted satchel in front of her to fish out her wallet. She got up to the counter and ordered a f/f muffin and a f/d to go. While waiting for her food she looked out the cafe window. She watched a somewhat entertaining scene a blonde man in a yellow suit, but instead of having a jacket he had a matching yellow vest, with a green notebook, strangling a man with a long tan trench coat on. Soon the conversation, or as she perceived it a one-sided screaming fest, was turned to a younger-looking man with a choppy haircut. They ended up rushing off but she noticed something fall out of the blonde man's pocket.

The Green Notebook.

'That guy dropped his notebook. It seemed pretty important to him since he kept waving it around it and pointing at it during the men's conversation. Maybe I could return it I don't have any plans and Mr. Fukuzawa doesn't come out till usually 3 o'clock. It could be my good deed of the day why not.'

"Order for Y/n L/n" A barista called out.

"That's me thank you," she said as grabbed her breakfast.

The girl walked to where the men were previously standing and crouched down and picked up the notebook.

'Ideals not what I would title my notebook but you do you I guess.'

The girl opened the notebook and turned to the first page to look for a location to deliver it to.

"Owner: Doppo Kunikida 

If lost deliver to Armed Detective agency or 17364 fake st"

'Armed Detective Agency... Hey! that's where Mr. Fukuzawa works' 

The girl put the notebook in her satchel and walked until she arrived in front of the building she was looking for. She walked to the directory and looked for the ADA.(I would make her ask the  front desk but I feel like they would be told about the entrance exam and wouldn't let her up and that doesn't work story-wise so yeah) 

She found out where she was going and started up the stairs because the elevator was out of order. Once she arrived on the 4th floor she walked down the hallway till she stopped at a door that had a bronze plate engraved with the words "Armed Detective Agency"

"Guess this is the place" she mumbled to herself. she heard a single muffled voice from the other side of the wood and glass door.

'hmm it's quieter than I thought it would be' she thought. The girl grabbed the handle and entered the office

"Hi sorry for intruding I think one of you-" the girl just noticed the situation she threw herself in.

There was a bomber and she just brought attention to herself.

"HEY YOU HANDS UP! COME HERE!" The man with the trigger yelled.

The girl noticed the man in the trench coat and the man with the messy hair from earlier. They made eye contact and the girl slowly approached the bomber sitting on the desk. She stood right in front of him.