A mini mission/ muffin fan

Monday:

"Y/n can you run this to the police station on 15th street." Mr. Fukuzawa asked me holding out a tan folder.

"Yeah, sure" I ask "What should I do once I get there?" 

"Just bring it to the receptionist and tell them its from the Armed Detective Agency"

I exited the agency through the cafe on the bottom floor. I walked down the street passing Mr. Ukias store on the way. I waved to him through the glass doors. Once I received a wave back I continued on my way to the police station. I weaved through the people on the sidewalk. I stopped at a crosswalk to take in my surroundings and to check what street I was on.

'13th street only 2 more blocks to go'

As I was waiting for the crosswalk to turn green, I noticed that there was a newly finished building across the street. It was a cafe. I reached into my pockets on my school uniform until I found what I needed. I hit a leather rectangular object, which was just what I was looking for. I pulled out my wallet and checked out how much cash I had on me. 'Nice 2500 yen I can buy some snacks for me Kyouka and maybe even the agency. I continued my way to the police station. I checked the street sign '15 street the police station should be around- ah! There it is' I crossed the street and entered the building. It was moderately busy in side with a 3 to 4 person wait for the receptionist. I got in line behind a blonde woman waiting to see the receptionist. After the blonde woman was given her papers to file a report I stepped up to the receptionist. When suddenly a wealthy looking man in a suit walked into the police station and cut right in front of me slamming his hands on the desk and knocking me over with his side. I landed on my side and my arm. It hurt but it wasn't excruciatingly painful, but would most definitely leave a bruise. The man was yelling about how his case isn't finished and the polices terrible service was ridiculous and how he wanted progress on his stolen watch.

"Sir.." the receptionist said in a calm yet intimidating tone that made the man and even me shudder. "We can't get any cases done if people burst in here, like a bafoon, demanding info about cases without thinking about others" she looked the man dead in the eyes with the most menacing glare I have seen in my life 'geez is she related to me cause omg this lady is f-ing terrifying'. She turned to me and I froze scared she was gonna reprimand me next but her eyes softened and she said, "I also think you owe this young lady an apology before I have to get security for disturbing the office and endangering a minor" 

The man turned to me after he was just scared stiff and muttered an apology only to be sent to a waiting seat bye the receptionist. After the man left the receptionist personality flipped like a light switch and she looked like she was the embodiment of happiness and sunshine. With a blinding smile she asked me, "Now, what can I help you with dear?" I was a bit taken back by the contrast between her before and now, but gave her the file nonetheless. 

"I was sent to deliver this ma'am" I said cautiously so I wouldn't anger her like the man before me did.

"Hmm, where is this being delivered from" she asked.

"The Armed Detective Agency ma'am" I responded.

"No wonder you look so familiar" she lit up even more, "You were here a week back correct"

"Yes I was here with my superior, you could say." I said more confidently.

"I remember you now you were the one napping on the couch, it was a hard to get a good look at you with you mostly covered up by a coat "

"Yeah, that was me, it was so nice to meet you ma'am"

"Just call me Ishigami, ma'am makes me feel old"