Errand girl for hire

Y/ns POV

He led me into his office. He took a seat in his office chair behind his desk while I sat in the guest chair across from him.

"So what's up Mr. Fukuzawa?" I questioned.

"Y/n we don't have very expendable agents so we never really have time to deliver things or go shopping for the agency."

"Ok"

"I would like to offer you a part-time job at the agency as an errand girl"

"That depends how much would I be getting paid"

"400 yen an hour "

"Mmmmmmmm... 500 yen"

"450 " he bargained 

"Deal!" 

'I'm gonna be rich. Look out Mr. Ukai I'm gonna clear all your candy shelves the only thing left on them will be dust nehehehehe' (A/N kokichi that you)

"So, what do I do for this job"

"You'll just pick up and deliver things for the agency, nothing dangerous"

"Ok cool, when do I start?"

"You can start today if you want"

"Ok I'll see what everyone needs"

"before you go can you put cat food on the list?"

"Yep see you later"

"Goodbye"

With that y/n left the president's office and started walking around the detectives' office. She decided to approach a blonde boy who looked to be around her age.

"Hi, I'm y/n. I'm going to be running errands for the armed detective agency. So do you need anything from the store" she introduced herself.

"I'm Kenji can you pick up some strawberry seeds." 

"Yeah sure nice to meet you Kenji"

"Nice to meet you too"

I eventually got names and filled my list.

It turns out notebook man was Kunikida.

The trench coat man was Dazai.

The boy with the bad haircut was Atsushi.

I also met the agency's medic and most well-known detective.

'Oh I forgot how am I going to pay for this'

"Hey Mr. Fukuzawa I need money to go get this stuff"

"Here, you can borrow this, don't lose it"

Hey passed me a blue card.

"I promise Mr. Fukuzawa"

I made my way down to the grocery and started looking down the candy aisle to get Ranpos snack.  I was looking for the strawberry pocky he asked for when my home phone buzzed. A text message from......MOM!

What could she possibly need? Is she coming home? Maybe she wants to have a mother-daughter day! We could go shopping, to the park, get snacks!

I clicked open the message.

'We're going to have such a nice time I'll never for.....'

I read the text.

"Hey dear, it turns out we moved by your cousin Chuuya so give him a visit and tell him I say hi"

....oh

'At least I'll see Chuuya. Maybe we could have a fun day instead. We have so much to catch up on. Man, I haven't seen Chuuya in years. I wonder if he's still built like a chihuahua.  Hahahahaha Chuuya chihuahua'

Timeskip(Cause I'm lazy)

"Hey I'm back"

I entered the agency's office with groceries in hand. I started emptying the plastic bags. I gave Ranpo his snacks, Kenji his strawberry seeds, Mr. Kunikida his pens, and etc. I put Mr. Fukuzawas cat food to the side for the time being. I ended up having a lot of extra supplies for the agency and didn't know what to do with them. 
"Hey, Mr. Kunikida what do I do with these," I asked.

"You can just put them in the kitchen" he instructed. I placed the remaining bags on the counter. I walked back into the detective's area of the agency. I picked up the cat food and knocked on the door in the office. I entered the room after hearing a muffled 'come in'. I entered the tan office seeing the president sitting at his desk. 

"Hey Mr. Fukuzawa I have the cat food do you want to feed the cats," I asked.

"Yes I'll join you in five minutes," he said.

"Ok I'll be outside," I said.

I walked out of the office and down the stairs to the front of the building. As I waited I pulled out my phone and opened up Chuuyas contact.

RAT(Y/n): Hey chu turns out we moved by you

Feral Chihuahua: Cool

You know for being such an extra asshole in person you wouldn't expect him to be such a bland texter. The guy's internet personality is equivalent to a brick. 

RAT: Do you want to meet up somewhere

Feral Chihuahua: sure

The door behind me opened revealing Mr. Fukuzawa.

RAT: Got to go ttyl

I turned my phone off and handed Mr. Fukuzawa the can of cat food I brought with me. He opened it up and put it on the ground for the cats to eat while we pet them.

After a while, Mr. Fukuzawa's break was over and he had to go back to work. I started on my homework from yesterday that I didn't finish. It was pretty easy, just formulas and applying them. I ended up finishing, so I decided to doodle while I waited for my next task. I drew a frog I always tried to catch them when I was younger still do. It was always a fun thing to do on rainy days. I checked my phone and I noticed the time. It was already 7:00 and dark out. I stopped in Mr. Fukuzawa's office before I left.

"Mr. Fukuzawa I'm gonna head out," I said.

"Don't talk to strangers" he said.

"I won't have a good night Mr. Fukuzawa,"  I said

"You too Y/n," He said.

I walked myself home. I followed the street signs to my house. Till I arrived at my front door with house keys in hand. I walked into the mudroom and slipped off my sneakers onto the dark hardwood floor. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some toast (A/N: I swear I have a crippling toast addiction). I took my food upstairs to my room. My room is quite a contrast to the rest of the house. While the house had a minimalist aesthetic to it my room had a more of a plant mom vibe to it. I watched sometime tv while I ate my food once I finished I got ready for bed and then hit the hay.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I've been doing my best to organize my plans for the story. I've kind of hit a reverse writers block I've so many plans and plot points I want to do but I just haven't quite figured out a way to connect them smoothly. I've been organizing my plans for the story on paper so it's a bit messy and I've been getting weird looks from the kids at my high school orientation, so they might have seen my plans for a fanfic about some old dude. Also, I'm sorry about the last part of this chapter I got serious in that and now that I read it I just feel like I sound pretentious ASF. So......ya... I don't know what else to add so

That's all I've got yall, remember only get in vans if they have your husabando other than that stay safe guys bye~