Untitled Part 56

*Ring ring* 

The headmaster picked up the phone, "Hello, Yokohama Public Academy of Education and Arts." The man said in his customer service voice.

A woman on the other line asked, "Hi, I'd like to ask about one of your students Y/n L/n?"

The man then said, "Of course, Miss L/n is a delight, she participates in our club from time to time, does excellent in academics, and is an outstanding member of the community. I've heard from one of the parents of our other students that she volunteers to help our local law enforcement. She must take great inspiration from her father no doubt." The man boasted about the girl as if she was one of his top students, she very may well be.

"Her father?" the woman asked. 

"Ah Yes, Mr. Fukuzawa, we are truly grateful to have the daughter of such an outstanding member of the community at our school." The man then realized, "Pardon me madam, but who am I speaking to?"

"My apologies for not introducing myself, I'm Y/N's mother."

"Oh, well it was pleasant speaking with you Mrs. Fukuzawa."

"Oh no, I'm remarried actually it's Dahlia Belmont." She said correcting the man.

"Well, Mrs. Belmont after Friday and the weekend Miss L/n is free to return to school."

"Alright, thank you so much." The woman hung up the phone and lay down on the lavish hotel bed. The woman grunted her face in the sheets.

"Any luck?" Asked the brown-haired man. 

"We're going out tomorrow, and someone has a lot of explaining to do." The woman got off the bed and stretched her arms above her head.

"Alright, do you want to pick out Lily's clothes for then?" The man with olive skin asked.

"I can do that." The woman nodded." I assume you're going to check the boy's outfits then."

"You know it." the man held out his fist, "tag team?" 

The woman hit it with hers, "Tag team."

Quick upload more coming later today! Also we just reached 100k views yall! THATS CRAZY! 

Thank you guys for reading I'm really so grateful to have you all from my occasional readers to my friends out there making fanrt I love yall so much! Just reading your comments makes my day a million times better! STAY HAPPY AND SAFE YALL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Also I'm planning my next cosplay who should it be?

Lisa from Genshin Impact

or

Himeno from Honkai Star Rail