Part 67

"Chuuya!"

I ran up to the ginger man. I threw myself at him with open arms. He stumbled back as I collided with his chest. I looked up into his ..... blue eyes.
I unwrapped my arms from Chuuya, "Been a while kid you've grown. I almost don't recognize you."

"Yeah you look, uh, different too." I pulled at my hair.

"I hope you not trying to say I look old." He joked.

I replied, "Maybe I am? You are getting some wrinkles, have you considered Botox?"

He wrapped his arm around my neck in a choke hold. "You punk, I'm going to get you for that!"

"Noooooooo!" I whined as he gave me a noogie. I tried to pull back but he spun around to keep my under his arm.

I broke free from his grasp, "Well, what's the plan, what are we doing?" He then asked me.

"I know a cafe we can go to it's pretty nice. Warm environment, friendly staff, and I know some of the regulars there. It's also on the cheap side so we don't have to worry about money." I explained  as I rocked back and forth on the balls and heels of my feet.

Chuuya ruffled my hair, "Don't worry about the price kid it's on me."

He was so kind. Chuuya was always so kind, he stood up for me when I couldn't, he was always straightforward and honest. He was a safe place when home wasn't.

"Thanks Chuuya," I smiled solemnly.

We began our walk with me leading us. "So kid, how's school been?"

"It's been ok, my moms was on my ass about it before but she's kinda given up on me."

He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "What do you mean exactly?"
I kicked pebbles on the sidewalk, "I'm not in her custody anymore. I'm living with my new family now because....." I trailed off.

"Because?" He asked.

"She didn't say it but, I know it's because she doesn't want my causing problems for her new family. So, she said she'd visit occasionally but that could be once a month or once every three years." I explained.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. "I'm sorry about that kid, parents can be a bitch sometimes. Sometimes there really isn't anything you can do about it."

I smiled, he's almost just as I remembered. "Thanks, Chuuya."

"I heard some good news though."

"What is it?" I asked in suprise.

"Your gonna have a visit from you big bro!" He said excitedly.

Alexander is coming here.....
ALEXANDER is coming HERE
"Really, when is he going to be here?" I asked as I pulled at my hair.

"I think in a week or two. I was told he'll get here before your mom leaves."

"Ugh! Do I have to see him?" I whined.

"Come on, it's your older brother. Your still not over the sibling bickering phase yet?" He said.
'What did he just say?'

"Nope never, oh look we're here." I grabbed the cafe door handle and held the door open for 'Chuuya'. He looked up at the building with a grim look. "You coming Chuuya?" I asked.

"Yep, right behind ya." We sat at a booth in the corner away from the elevator and stairs. We looked at the menus and ordered. Thanks to Mr. Fukuzawas influence, I've been drinking more green tea. Chuuya got him self a latte if some kind. I looked in the corner and saw the agency members enter for their break. They were close enough that if I yelled they could take action, but far enough that Chuuya and I wouldn't be noticed  immediately.

"So, nice place, how'd you find it?" He asked.

"I know the agency that works a few floors up. They're detectives. They can spot a secret or a lie in a snap."

"Really?" He asked.

"I'm learning how to be smart like them. Will you help me test out my lie detection skills Chuuya? Please, I'm getting really good!" I begged.

Chuuya cracked a smile, "Sure kid, if that will make you happy."

"Yay! Ok, how old are you?" I asked.

"20" he answered.

I thought for a second. "That is true?" Chuuya crossed his arms and made a buzz sound.
"Wrong, I'm 22."
Hmm
"Ok, let me try again. Let's see.... Do you wear contacts?"
"Nope," Chuuya said.
"That's true"
"You're getting better." I high fives his hand.
"Ok, last one."
"Alright shoot."

"Who are you, and where's my Chuuya?" I asked.
His body froze up.
His voice turned serious, "What the hell are you spouting, kid?"

"Your similar but not quite him. You really remind me of him. You have that same kindness as him. Your almost an exact replica of him."

"How are you so sure I'm not him." He asked.

"We'll my Chuuya should be 25, and he had brown eyes not blue. According to you, you don't own contacts nor do you wear any. And the most important part."  I lowered my voice and 'Chuuya' leaned in close.

"You would have known damn well what happened to me by that boy was not just a sibling bickering phase. Your not the Chuuya that would comfort we when I hid away in the closet."

"So who are you?"

Chapter is out hope you enjoy my children. That's y'all's names now cool? Cool. I hate high school already have 1:30 hours worth of homework just for English and I already wanna kms. Anyways slow updates. If you've been here for a while you know I don't abide by that thing called consistency so be on the lookout. Also I love analysis so keep it up my children.