Part 78 lets go

Fukuzawa POV

I dodged as I was quickly pounced on. Her motionless body was now filled with life as she attempted to claw and stab at me. She cut me with the scissors she held as a knife, they were mine from my desk. She hit the wall in attempt to lounge at me.

"President sir!" I heard faintly from the general area. The commotion is catching other employees attention, it would be best to not get them involved in this.

"Y/n come to you senses!" I dodged her once more, and she tripped onto the ground. She slowly got up breathing heavily.

She then pounced scissors ready to strike, "stop policing my life!" I grabbed her wrist stopping her strike.
"You need to calm down! You don't understand what your doing right now!" We were stuck in a stalemate. I wasn't in the position disarm her and she didn't have enough strength to make an escape or push through.
"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! IM ALLOWED TO BE UPSET TOO! WHY DONT MY EMOTIONS MATTER AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE?!?! WHY AM I ALWAYS LEFT TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF YOU TWO!" She then dropped the scissors from her captured hand and caught them with her free hand. She dug the scissors into my shoulder.

That's it, this is getting out of control.
I turned the girl around before putting her in a head lock, I then tripped her. I waited till she passed out from her oxygen deprivation. I held my eyes closed and pushed through the pain of my shoulder and my arms being clawed at by her. Eventually her attempt's became softer and she went limp. Once I was positive she was out I picked her up and brought her to the infirmary. Todays going to be an exciting day for Yosano isn't it?

....

I looked at the girl lying on the bed. She was so young, sure she was mature for her age but the roundness of her cheeks reminded one of how she was only a kid. Maybe not as young as Ranpo when he took him in but still in her youth.
She seemed so much more innocent like this. (But I guess you could say that about many people if they aren't currently trying to stab you) she always walked around with a bit of anxiety though. Some sort of unrelenting paranoia, at least whenever she was walking around the city. Did she know about her fathers status as a wanted terrorist? If so why was she so at ease living with two enforcers of the law? She always looked around as if something was going to pop out at her. But it wasn't in places that made sense if she knew. She was comfortable at home, she was comfortable in the agency, but something outside is keeping her edge. Maybe it's the fact that she's become that perverse doctors muse. It wouldn't be a far off guess. If I was able, that man's head would have been rolling years ago. But, the power vacuum it would cause in the port mafia, the whole city would erupt into chaos.

I stared at the girl silently sleeping in an almost comatose state, her hands were shackled to the sides of the bed in case she awoke before the curse wears off. She could be such a caring and peaceful girl. How could she possibly be the daughter of such a stain on humanity?
"I can't take your problems away," I held her face. "But I will fight till my dying breath to keep them from breaking you as mine did me. I won't let the world step on another innocent soul and treat it like gum stuck to its shoe. Not when you've done nothing wrong."

~Sup I'm back. Um I'm a hazbin hotel because it's providing me my musical theatre fix. I'd bang the radio demon and Lucifer and yeah so that's all bye!
- Napping is my passion