Tutoring Session

I don't usually do pre-drop-ins but I found this and I just wanted to share it with you guys because it's so beautiful.

Y/n strolled down the sidewalk on her way to a recently visited building. She knew she had homework but, it was easier to avoid it, for now, to hold out till she's ready to take it on. Swerving through people she finally arrived at the concrete steps she sat on the day prior. Just like the day before cats surrounded the steps but today the man beat her there.

"Hey, Mr. Fukuzawa" the girl spoke.

"Hello L/N" the man replied

"Hey, Mr. Fukuzawa can you just call me Y/n. I'm not used to being called by my first but you don't have to if you don't want to."

" Ok if you're comfortable with that"

The young h/c haired girl took the bag off her back and placed it on the floor as she searched for the cat food but instead found the worksheet she's been dreading doing.

"Uhhhhh, I forgot about this crap" the girl complained to herself but loud enough to catch the attention of the man next to her.

"What is it?" he asked

"Some worksheet for math class I didn't pay attention to when they were teaching it to us."

"I know this do you want help?" he offered

"Really, I would really appreciate that thank you" she accepted 

So the two sat on the steps until the girl got the subject down and understood it.

"So I just plug these numbers into y=mx+b" 

"Correct, then you'll record that on the coordinate plane"

"Ok that makes sense" 

The tutor session ended and the girl moved onto finally ask the question she thought when they first met.

"Hey, Mr. Fukuzawa why do you have a sword with you," the girl asked.

"I run a detective agency and we take on some very high combat cases so we need ways to defend ourselves."

"Ok, but why would you guys take them on if they're dangerous and not the government." she inquired.

"We have detectives with special and supernatural abilities."

"Wait a detective agency with special ability's, Is it the armed detective agency" the girl theorized

"Yes you've heard of it" the man confirmed 

"You run THE Armed Detective Agency. I didn't think you guys were real I thought you guys were just some sort of  urban legend!" She exclaimed shocked.

"No, we are very much real. We handle cases all over the city. It's getting dark out you should head home."

"Ok see you later Mr. Fukuzawa!" The girl walked off.

"Goodbye Y/n," He said as she left.

Once the girl walked onto her porch she took out her keys and notice her neighbor Ms. Yamagiwa with one of her work colleagues he seemed to visit often so the girl doubted he was just a work friend 

"Good evening Ms. Yamagiwa" the girl called out

"Good evening y/n how are you"

"I'm good, you"

"I'm doing well  I'm going to head inside have a good evening"

"That's a good idea I have to start dinner have a good evening you two," the girl said as she opened her front door.

The girl walked in took off her shoes and started her dinner. After eating she watched some tv, then brushed her teeth, and went to bed.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Hey guys it's napping here I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was just filler. Not to worry I'm hoping to start picking up the story and having more interactions with y/n and the ADA. I will post more in the summertime because you know the school and all. 

That's all I've got yall, remember only get in vans if they promise they puppies other than stay safe guys bye~