The wild bunch, the Sheep

Hey guys hope your doing good! Today my school roof caught on fire when I was swimming, so me and the other kids in swim had to go out 50 degree weather in nothing but our wet swimsuit and a towel. Anyway to the CHAPTER!

"Nullification?" I asked. 'Nullification Dazais ability seems so similar to that, if not identical. Sure, this is a big city, and ability users aren't exactly completely taboo. It would be reasonable to say that there can be two people with similar abilities, but in the same city at the same time. It doesn't seem likely, on the other hand, nullification might be a common ability. Maybe the reason abilities are so rare is that many people have nullification abilities but they don't interact with other abilities and are given the chance to discover their abilities. I should ask Mr. Fukuzawa or Ranpo the next time I see them.

"Yeah, other ability users were totally nurfed when they challenged him." Maki added.

Hueiyeon even heard rumors, "I heard his body count was in the 100's" 

"I can be apart of you body count baby," Beppu said to Takahashi. 

Takashi played along, "Good sir, your bold and straightforwardness it might be just to much to bear. Oh you so do flatter me." He said in an English accent. The other kids and I laughed.

Maki turned to me and looked me up and down, "Hey why don't we walk you home, its pretty late."

"Its not that big of a deal I can walk myself home. I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said thinking to myself, 'I don't want to be a responsibility to these basically strangers'

"It's no problem besides we wouldn't want our new buddy to get snatched up." Takashi said wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Snatched up!" I say shocked. "I'm usually out around this time." 

"Yeah, but you're kinda in a fishy part of town in a schoolgirl uniform," Takao said turning toward the group after looking behind him. 

I finally came to the realization of the point their trying to make. 

I'm easy prey for some fishy creep.

"Alright then I live not too far off of 78th street"

"Alright! We're Going on a road trip! We're going on a road trip!" Maki began chanting. Huiyeon joined in and so did the rest of the group as we walked down the streets chanting and laughing along the way.

Hey I hope you enjoyed! Were gonna be back with ADA in the next chapter so don't you guys miss them too much. I hope you all stay save and don't get in spooky vans. I hope you all had a good Halloween and other autumnal holidays you celebrate and farewell till next chapter!