Untitled Part 61

"Hey," I arrived back at the table only to find it empty except for Mr. Fukuzawa. "Where'd everyone go?"

"I'll tell you everything on the walk back, but you mother was a very reasonable woman."
"Really my mother reasonable? Next your gonna tell me fish can fly."

Mr. Fukuzawa stopped behind me, "Fish can fly."

"Haha, very funny now come on lets get going," I continued to walk ahead.

"Y/n, fish can fly."

I stopped and put my hands on my hips, "It's not that funny let it go."

He began to let out a small hmm which I assume was a laugh. "I'm serious fish can fly, look it up."

I pull out my phone, "alright I will....flying....fish."
I clicked on the first video I saw. I stood next to Mr. Fukuzawa as we watched the video, "oh my cheese and rice."
The fish
Flying
They were FLYING FISH

"Ah- they- the fish they're-" I stuttered trying to find words as my brain scattered even more.

Mr. Fukuzawa walked past me with a smug smile on my face."I told you." 

Time skip

We walked into the agency( well Mr. Fukuzawa did. I treated this like the ground breaking discovery it was)

"Ranpo! Ranpo! Your never gonna believe this! Ranpo, put your game down this serious!"

Ranpo lifted his feet of his desk and placed his game console down. "What! What is so important?"

"Did you know...." I grabbed him by his shoulders, "That there are flying fish."
I said while looking at his closed eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not an idiot." he said.

"What! Am I the only one who didn't know fish can fly?!?!?"

I then heard another voice join the conversation. "Fish can fly?" Asked Atsushi, he reasonably looked as bewildered as I was.

"Yeah look at this!" I pulled out the video and showed it to him.

"Wow.... But why would they need to fly though?" He asked.

"Thats exactly what I was thinking!

"You two can't be serious." Mr. Kunikida said with a deadpan expression.

Atsushi and I yelled over each other.

"Your not shocked!"

"Were talking about FLYING FISH Here!"

The door to the agency then opened and a Blueberry haired girl entered.

"Kyouka!"

"Hey you need to check this out" I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"There are these fish that can fly."

"Flying fish?" 

We were all huddled around the phone as it played the video of the fish flying out of the ocean and into the air.

Unbeknownest to the three Dazai was gossiping to Kunikida about the whole occurence. 

"You know I understand why Kyouka and Atsushi are so amazed by this, but I'd never figure Y/n be so amazed by this."

Kunikida responded, "I figured this city would have a better education system but I guess this office has to break another truth I held." Kunikida then snapped. "I also figured it would have more deticated works, but your living proof of that being wrong. Get back to work you lazy bum!"

Y/n POV

I looked back to see Kunikida strangling Dazai. Lord, this place is full of weirdos. Its kinda nice though. I guess I don't mind that much. 

Guess papa was right.

Ability users are truly fascinating creatures.

Short but hopefully sweet. I'm back at it again loved the arguements and Personally

Apple Juice > Orange juice

Ok bye!