Untitle part 66

"Dammit the Bastards not picking up!" The ginger haired man slammed his phone onto table.

The older man next to him took the phone out of his hand, "Hello, Dazai. Being a little uncareful, are we? I think you'd best change your number."

"Hey! Why'd he pick up the moment you called?!?!? What is he physic gimme that! He stole the phone from the older man's hand. "Yo, Daza- Damn it, that bastard hung up!!!"

"Chuuya are you sure you should be getting shit faced on a work night?" A man with a bowl cut asked. He noticed the the man's blue eyes began to gloss over.

The older man called over the bartender, "He'll be fine Kajii. He's got tomorrow off. Can we get a water over here?"

" You still sure he'll be fine and why is he taking off of work. Isn't he a workaholic."

"I think you mean alcoholic. Anyways, he said he was visiting family."

"Well I'm not sure if he's going to be ready to see them tomorrow."
The older man then asked, "Why do you say that?"
Kajii pointed behind the older man at the red head. "Because Chuuyas already fast asleep." The ginger flawless skin was lying smooshed onto bars wooden counter.

"Shit, are you gonna bring him back?"

"Hell no, it's like he carries bricks in his pockets or something."

"For guy who can manipulates gravity, you would think the would make himself a few pounds lighter."

The older man finished his drink and then grabbed Chuuyas arm and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Come on Chuuya, you got a big day tomorrow."

Time-Skip

The girl took out her school uniform as she dusted it off. She changed into it and slipped on her matching sock and her brown shoes.

The girl came out of her room as did Ranpo but he was still in his sleepwear. Mr Fukuzawa was nursing a cup of coffee while he read the paper. "Hey, I'm meeting up with a family friend so I won't be back immediately."

"Y/n, I'm not sure if you should meet up with this person. It may not be safe out right now."

The girl waved him off as she left with nothing but an apple for breakfast. "It'll be fine, he's very close to me." The girl shut the door behind her as she left for school.

Time skip

The girl waited in the park for her cousin to arrive. The two seemed like opposite yet parallels when they were younger. Brown and purple, pale and (s/t), red and (h/c). Despite their differences the man still brought the girl great comfort.

As the girl surveyed the park she saw a man in a green hoodie and black pants approach her. His red hair gave his identity away, "Chuuya!"