My mate!

3rd person pov:-

After a walk of 15 minutes, both of them were standing in front of the most famous university in Korea. Taehyung looked at the big gates and the beautiful view of the university. It was fascinating for both of them.

"Let's go inside!" Jin says as he grabs Taehyung's hand and moves inside. The university sure was a big one. A big basketball ground, a football ground, and a big field covered by grass and trees, where children were sitting and talking. There was a cafeteria down the hallway and mountains can be seen in the backside where wolves are given training. It's a place for both wolves and humans but no one minds it and loves to befriend each other.

Jin and Taehyung were roaming along the corridor as some people stare at them. Taehyung instantly lowers his head down not to make any eye contact. While Jin shoots a glare while walking past them. For Taehyung it's not something new but still, he can't get used to the eyes starting and scanning him all down. Everyone thinks of him as a Beta and surprises to see his beauty that resembles an omega.

While walking through the corridors Jin unexpectedly stops in his way. Taehyung glances at the older and can see his eyes glowing from golden to brown.

"H-Hyung..? A-Are y-you a-alright.? Taehyung begins to shutter while looking at his brother.

Jin doesn't reply and runs towards the parking area of the University leaving a shocked Taehyung behind.

_____________________________

Namjoon and others when arrived at the school in their cars, everyone's attention turns to them. They have been the heartthrobs of the university from the day they joined.

But none of them cares about the attention they get. One by one everyone comes out of the car as the other students click pictures of them or scream in excitement at them.