5 True Blood

Taehyung's pov -

When we reached downstairs, I saw everyone was waiting for us. Jungkook's father was sitting at the head seat while his mother was sitting at his right. Two seats were empty on his left. Jungkook sat with his father, and I sat beside him. And Jin Hyung was sitting in front of me, Jimin on my side, followed by his two mates.

I know that the alpha and Luna might ask us something about our parents. They can ask us anything about our pack. I was scared, scared of what possibly can go wrong. Should I tell them about my royal blood rank or not? I don't know how Jungkook will react to it. Even after one week, I barely know him.

'Jin Hyung?'  I mind-linked Hyung. I don't know what Jin Hyung is thinking, but I am sure that he might be worried like me. I don't want to reveal anything until Hyung trusts them enough.

Jin Hyung looked at me. Looking at his expressions, I can tell he suddenly got worried about me.  'Is everything ok?' He replied through the mind link.

'Everything's fine, Hyung. There was something I want to ask you.' I said, and I saw him looking at me.

'Hyung, what if they asked me something about me? Should I tell them about me being royal blood? ' I asked.

'Don't worry. I'll handle it. ' Hyung said, giving me a reassuring smile. I felt relieved after hearing it from him. I am glad that I have him, or I don't know what I would do.

'Thanks, Hyung! ' I said, and he smiled before closing the conversation. I can feel my mate's sharp gaze on me. Not only my mate, but everyone's gaze was at us, Me and Jin Hyung. Maybe they had felt us talking through the mind link.

We both silently eat our food while listening to the playful chattering of Jimin and Hoseok. And Yoongi Hyung, getting dragged in between of them. Everyone laughs at their bickering.

"So, Taehyung and Jin, since how much time had you both been living alone?" The head alpha asked after we finished our food. It's starting.

"We have been in that place for four years. " Jin Hyung replied.

"Did this happen for the first time?" It was luna who asked this time. I can feel that she is looking at me again and again. I don't know why.

"Yes, luna. It was the first time when someone came like this. " Jin Hyung said.

"Does your parents know about it?" Here comes the question that I don't want to hear. 'Parents' this word is enough to make me have a panic attack, enough to make me lose all the strength. Whenever I hear this word, I remember my past, the past, which has nothing but sadness, the pain of losing my family, my pack. It was all thanks to V, who was blocking my emotions from others.

No one's pov:-

While the alpha and luna mentioned their parents, Jungkook and Namjoon looked at their mates with a concerned look. They both were the only ones who know about their parents, all thanks to Mark.

"They don't need to. " Jin said, biting his lower lip. He knows that he has to tell them about their past, who they both are. But before that, he wants to make sure that they won't do any harm to him or his brother.

"Why not? They are your parents, won't they be worried about you both, especially when they have an omega son. " Hoseok asks.

"It's because they are dead. " Jin replies, trying his best to keep a straight face. It's not easy for him to speak up about everything.

Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes and immediately regretted asking such a question. "I am sorry, Hyung. I shouldn't have asked. " He says, lowering his head.