Dead

(A/N:- Changes in name are intentional not a mistake. )

No one's pov:-

V saw that there was two True Blood, hiding their presence inside the bushes. They both were the reason why the other three weren't getting tired. They were using themselves as pain bearers, taking up all the pain and giving their energy to the three.

V felt his blood boiling at the tricks they were using. It was one of the old things that wolves use to keep their mates safe, but he didn't expect anyone to remember it. It was banned years ago, and the books which taught it got burned because it could be turn out dangerous for pain bearers.

It was easy for V to knock them off, as they didn't have any strength to save themselves. The royal blood went towards them, fisting his hands, and with full force, he hit their heads, making them crash onto the farthest rock, making it bleed and lost their consciousness.

V went towards them with glowing blue eyes. The only thing he had in his mind was to kill those two, but then he heard a painful growl from the other side and saw Jungkook and Hyung Sik pinned on the ground.

His eyes went wide with shock, and he ran towards his mate. 'We had to merge!' V called, and Taehyung nodded. It was easy for him to take down these two because they were already weak, but the ones they had to battle now were definitely stronger, and hence they would need their full strength, even if the True moon body can't handle it. 

As soon as they merged, V's eyes turned a deep shade of light blue, and his body transformed into a wolf, with shining white fur and golden highlights. The wolves who saw V passing were stunned to see that beautiful wolf on the battlefield.

Without looking at anyone, V hit the True blood above Jungkook, and the True blood went flying a meter away. It gained the two other wolves' attention towards him, and they marched towards the royal blood.

Namjoon and Hoseok quickly ran towards Jungkook and helped him sit, while Yoongi and Joshua ran to help Hyung Sik. Jungkook groaned in pain as soon as he felt a hand over him, but a loud growl made his eyes snap open. He slowly adjusted his eyes and tried to look in front, and left shocked at the scene.

V was standing on top of one True Blood, with his nails tearing the skin while the other two already had bleeding wounds. They all looked at V in astonishment, as it was their first time looking at Taehyung's wolf. Except for Joshua, all of them knew it was Taehyung.

Yerin felt her wolf crying in pain and then saw the omega over her mate. She couldn't believe that one omega was trying to kill her mate. She looked around, but no one was going near the True Blood. The fighting wolves had also stopped to look at the omega on top of the True Blood.

V was about to kill that True Blood under him, but another True Blood jumped towards him, but he managed to dodge the attack. That's when he felt the sharp pain in his body, and he quickly turned to look at Jungkook, who was sitting with the help of Namjooon.

There was a millisecond of eye contact between them, which made V realize that this body pain was his, not of his mate's. A True moon body was weak for having royal blood in it and now was showing its effects.

The two True Blood started encircling V as they got ready to strike the royal blood. V studied their features when he noticed a scar on one of them, made by him. In an attempt to shield his father, V had damaged one of True Blood's faces. It healed fastly but left a mark, and it was still prominent.