Sehun

No one's pov:-

Jungkook sighed in relief as the last meeting for today ended in just an hour. Thankfully, he was now left with just a few papers to check, and after that, he would be free to spend time with Taehyung, plus Sehun was back, so now Jungkook had to just link Sehun informing about their visit.

Jungkook had just entered his office when he got the link from Taehyung, making shivers run down his body. Taehyung's voice sounded so weak and looked like he was crying, not to mention the uneasiness he felt.

Without thinking twice, Jungkook ran towards his room and opened the door. He found Taehyung lying on the floor, his back leaning against the wall, while he was holding a bunch of tissues to cover his mouth. After linking Jungkook, Taehyung couldn't even walk to the bed, so he dropped his body on the ground.

"Tae?" Jungkook called out, crouching down and embracing the omega in his hands, but he frowned, smelling blood in the room. "Love?" Jungkook again called, and this time, Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook slowly pulled down the tissue from Taehyung's mouth when he saw the blood on the tissue and a little dripping from the corner of his lips.

"Koo... please. " Taehyung managed to whisper out when he again coughed, having more blood come out his mouth.

Taehyung quickly covered his mouth with a hand, and with shaking feet, Jungkook got up and grabbed the tissue box.

"Shh, love. It would be fine. " Jungkook assured, wiping off the blood from Taehyung's hand while bitting his own lips to control his tears.

Jungkook then took Taehyung to the bed and tried to lay him down, but Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to leave the warm embrace of his alpha, so Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed, with Taehyung on his lap, and started caressing the omega's back to calm him down.

'SEHUN!'

The alpha was busy cleaning his clinic but immediately jumped in panic, listening to the True Blood's growl in his head. 'Come to my room, please. Taehyung's throwing blood. ' He heard the link from Jungkook, and immediately he grabbed his kit to run to the alpha's room.

Jungkook was pacing inside the room. His wolf was panicking inside him, as he was also distressed, seeing his mate's condition. The blood wasn't stopping, and neither was the pain. Jungkook could also feel the pain in the pit of his stomach due to the bond, but it was just ten percent of what the omega was feeling.

Taehyung kept on squirming in Jungkook's hold, crying and whimpering in pain, and Jungkook held him down so that the omega wouldn't press his belly.

He tried to do everything he could think of, kissing the mate mark, using his pheromones just to distract the omega, but nothing was working, and now he had also started to tear up with Taehyung.

Thankfully, Sehun entered the room, bursting the door open, making Jungkook gulp down all his tears. Sehun quickly rushed towards Taehyung and cursed, looking at blood, plus the whimpers, understanding the pain of the omega.

"Bring him to the clinic. I have to run tests on him. " Sehun said, and Jungkook nodded, sniffling.

Jungkook carried Taehyung downstairs, whispering soothing words to the omega. Thankfully, there was no one present in the hall, so he was saved from any kind of explanation. Not as if he would have said anything.

Upon entering the clinic, Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed and held his one hand, gently caressing it and kissing it. Sehun quickly started to set up his tools, making sure to not make much noise. "Jungkook, go out for a while. I'll call you inside soon. " Sehun said.