To be a head!

No one's pov:-

"Taehyung is pregnant. "

"WHAT!?" Jimin and Jin were drinking water, and the sudden confrontation made both of them choke on their water. Both Namjoon and Hoseok patted their mate's back, who was coughing like crazy.

"Fucking finally!" Jiyeon breathed out.

"I swear I was ready to throw hands if you wouldn't have confronted. " Jeongyeon said, leaning on the sofa, while the other stared at both the omegas with surprise.

"Was I the real dumb who didn't know?" Taehyung asked, with a scowl on his face.

"Your mate was the real one. It took him one week to tell you. " Sejun said, and everyone was back to glaring at the True Blood, who stood like a criminal in between.

"What the hell, Jungkook?" Hye Bin asked with a frown, while Jungkook only scratched his nape, not knowing what to say. "I really don't appreciate you being this secretive with each other. You both better work to improve your conversation. "

"We will do our best. " Taehyung said with a smile. For some reason, he didn't like his mate getting scolded when he knew that it was his fault too.

"I am counting on you then. " Hye Bin said and pulled the omega in a hug, muttering a small congratulations, only for Taehyung to hear.

After pulling out, Taehyung looked at Jin, who flashed a smile to the omega, and a thumbs up, making him smile happily. Their night was spent with everyone congratulating the young couple, while Hye Bin and Jimin swooned over to choose the names and clothes for the kids, which had Jungkook and Taehyung blushing hard since they wouldn't forget to share some of the embarrassing stories of Jungkook, and Jin joining them.

After their embarrassing session, they both decided to call it a day and end up cuddling, with Jungkook having Taehyung on his lap and his head buried on the omega's shoulder.

"Koo? What rank do you think would they be?" Taehyung asked, fidgetting with alpha's long fingers.

"The scent is way too soft for a True Blood, so I am counting them to be omegas, but it can still change, and it might turn more dominant later on. " Jungkook said and got a hum from the omega.

"You don't have to stress over it, love. It doesn't really matter. " Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's flat belly.

"What if it would be a royal blood alpha?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook furrow his brows.

"It doesn't really matter to me, as long as you both stay safe and healthy. " Jungkook said without giving it much of a thought, but Taehyung looked a little tensed and lost in thoughts.

"What if you had to choose between me and our pups?" Taehyung asked, turning to face the alpha, who looked bewildered at first, but in a matter of seconds, his expressions changed into a softer one as he brought his one hand to caress the cheeks of the omega.

"Then I would choose you, petal. " Jungkook said, and now it was Taehyung's turn to be shocked. "I know I could live without having a child, but I can't live without having you beside me. " Taehyung smiled with soft tears in the corner of his eyes and leaned on the alpha's shoulder.

"Maybe you're right. " The omega replied.

---------------

In the morning, Taehyung was sleeping when he heard the door open and close. He squinted his eyes open when he saw Jin closing the windows and then turning towards him with a devilish smile. "What are you doing, hyung?" Taehyung asked confusedly, but Jin didn't reply and went out of the room and soon came with the tray of food in his hands.