Date

No one's pov:-

Jungkook sat in front of the tree, admiring his work. It took him a lot of time to set this up. He had hoped this to be a delightful surprise and had hoped that his mate would like it.

When Jungkook went to his office, Namjoon came with some files, so Jungkook decided to get some help from him. To his relief, Namjoon willingly took the responsibility to manage the files and even send Jin to Taehyung to keep him busy.

Till then, Jungkook prepared his date decorations at the forest behind the packhouse, near a small lake. People are told not to come out of the house after 9, because of rouges danger, so there wasn't any chance that someone will be here.

Jungkook went to his room with a smile on his face. He entered and found Taehyung already looking at him as if he was waiting for Jungkook to come in. He had a book in his hands, which made Jungkook guess that the omega must be reading before he came inside.

Taehyung smiled, looking at Jungkook. "Are you done with your work? " Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"So, I wanted to take you to come with me tonight. " Jungkook says, scratching his nape, suddenly feeling too nervous.

Taehyung looked at him with surprised eyes, and the thought of the sudden date made his cheeks go red. "Tonight?" He asked a little shy.

"Y-yeah. " Jungkook said, now a bit shuttering. "But it's alright if you don't want to. I just asked. " Jungkook said and immediately regretted saying it. Sure, it would be a waste of his time and his energy if Taehyung said no.

"It's alright. I won't mind. Should I get ready then?" Taehyung replied a bit shyly.

"Nope. Just wear a coat, it would be cold outside. " Jungkook replied and hurriedly went towards the shower to get cleaned and, of course, slap himself a few times to hide his blush.

'Useless human, can't even ask our mate to go out. ' JK said in a mocking tone, making Jungkook roll his eyes at him. 'At least I asked, and he's coming. Now shut up! '

While Taehyung outside was also a blushing mess, thinking about going on his first date.

'For fucks sake, stop blushing. That's our mate. Why are you even blushing? He didn't even say it's a date. ' V mocked, making Taehyung pout. 'I wonder what would have happened if he had said it's a date? ' V laughed out.

'Please. Let me be, or I won't go. ' Taehyung huffed. Of course, it isn't true.

'Do it then. I also want to see how you say no to mate. ' V said, smirking. Taehyung bit his lips, contemplating what to say. 'Go and get ready. I don't want to mate to wait for you. ' V said, and Taehyung went to the closet, looking for a coat that Jungkook said.

He was already wearing a simple set of pants with a shirt, so he wore a baby blue coat, according to Jungkook's wish. It was somehow surprising to Taehyung, as his clothes are mostly blue now, while just a month ago, he hated that color more than anything in this world.