Bunny

No one's pov :-

It was evening time when Taehyung was roaming around the packhouse. The weather was calm, and a soft breeze was blowing. Since everyone went out today, Taehyung was the only one left alone in the packhouse, so he took this opportunity to come out and roam around.

The omega was walking alongside the forest area when there was a ruffling of the bushes. By measuring the movement, Taehyung knew it was a small animal, but Taehyung didn't expect to find a small white rabbit coming out from it.

It was small and had soft white fur. Taehyung smiled widely, looking at the tiny creature in front of him, then his eyes fall on the nail clip on the creature's leg. "Aw, poor little bun. Does it hurt? " Taehyung whispered, squatting down. He softly held out his hand, trying not to scare the baby bunny.

The rabbit slowly came closer to Taehyung's hand, looking at the omega with shiny eyes. Taehyung smiled when the rabbit started to lean on Taehyung's hand.

The omega gently picked him up, not touching his injury, and went towards the packhouse to treat his wound. It was a relief that no one was present in the packhouse, so he went towards his bedroom and gently put the bunny on the ground. He went towards the cupboard and took out a small medical box.

The white creature kept on looking at the omega without moving from the ground. Taehyung finds it cute when the bunny will wiggle his nose a little while looking at the omega. Taehyung grabbed some water in a cup and whit bandages and placed the rabbit on his lap.

He gently took out the nail from the rabbit's feet and covered his cut with a soft cloth, applying some antiseptic on it. Once he covered the wound, he gently put down the rabbit. For a minute or so, the rabbit didn't move from its place. It kept on sniffling the bandage on its leg. 'Maybe he found the scent too good. ' Taehyung thought with a soft chuckle.

Taehyung slowly got up and went out of the room, closing the door behind him. He peeked down the hallway and saw no one around, so he went to the kitchen and took some cabbage leaves. When Taehyung came back, he couldn't saw the rabbit around in the room. He almost thought that maybe he jumped out of the window, but the bunny's sudden jump made him surprised and excited.

"You like to play a lot, don't you? " Taehyung said and sat back on the ground and put cabbage leaves on the floor. The creature slowly went towards the food and sniffled it before chewing it, looking at the omega with his big shiny eyes.

Taehyung giggled, looking at the rabbit. What gained his all attraction was the little wiggle of the nose that the rabbit does while eating. "When Jungkook smiles, he also looks like you. " Taehyung giggled.

After reaching the packhouse, Jungkook headed straight to his room without sparing a glance at anyone present. Because of all the training things, he couldn't spend time with Taehyung, which kind of annoyed his wolf. When he stood in front of the door of his room, he heard Taehyung giggling. "Stop. " Taehyung says between his laugh.

Jungkook clenched his fists, and his eyes glowed red. He hated his mate talking to someone else and laughing. He slammed the door open, making Taehyung flinch and look up to see Jungkook entering with glowing red eyes.

Unconsciously, his eyes glowed blue as a response to the older. Taehyung looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, trying to understand the reason for the sudden outburst. Of course, he knew that Jungkook was coming because the scent was too strong for him to ignore it. It didn't take him long to understand that his mate was jealous,

"This hot-head alpha. " Taehyung muttered under his breath. "Kook, you should have come nicely. You scared my bunny. " Taehyung pouts a little. If there's someone else in Taehyung's place, he might have been shuttering under that dark gaze, but sure Taehyung is always different.