New challanges

^^ Jungkook's face after successfully making Taehyung flustered. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm returning home tomorrow, so you can expect longer chapters and better ones.

If you know you know. 😏🌚

No one's pov:-

"At this point, I am really sure that either we are doubting the wrong people or we just started searching late. " Jiyeon whined, slumping back on the couch after their 15th night of spying on Yerin and other maids, which Jin had informed about.

"From the last days, I have just seen them going to the room to the battleground or kitchen and then back to that fucking four-walled area. I can't take it for one more day. " Jiyeon pouted, laying on Jeongyeon's lap, who looked a little deep in thoughts.

"Maybe Jiyeon is right. I think that maybe we should stop now. " Sejun said, while Jimin sighed and nodded.

"What do you think, Yeonjun?" Sejun asked since the other has been quiet for a while now.

"Whatever you wish. " Yeonjun replied and went back to his room, making the others stare at the way with a frown.

"Maybe he also got irritated. " Jiyeon said and laid on Jeongyeon's lap, who was now glaring at the True Moon.

"But I think Taehyung is fine now, right?" Sejun asked, and Jimin nodded to his words.

"Yeah. Jungkook told us that he stopped throwing blood and feeling pain, and even his bump had started to show. It looks cute, but only if that damn possessive wolf lets us breathe next to him. " Jimin replied with a huff.

It's been a week since Jungkook had started to become overprotective. He won't let anyone enter the room with any eatable thing and won't let Taehyung go out of the packhouse until he doesn't know about it from before. Even if Taehyung goes out, Jungkook makes sure the omega wears oversized clothes so that no one can see the bump.

At first, everyone was annoyed by Jungkook's sudden possessiveness, but Hyung Sik made them calm by saying it's True Blood's nature to be like this, especially when their mates are pregnant. Somehow, it had calmed down others, but still, sometimes Jimin and Hoseok would take Taehyung out without letting Jungkook know.

The alpha even has one fixed time of two hours and won't let Taehyung stay out of the packhouse for more than that, and won't let Jimin or any others take him out of pack borders. It was because of the scare of rouges, and Taehyung was too weak for protecting himself.

It was also thanks to the increasing rouge activities that Jungkook doesn't have time to spend with Taehyung, which gives Jimin and Hoseok a chance to bring the omega out of the packhouse. It had become a new way to annoy the alpha, but still, they would be careful not to let the omega get hurt.

"Jungkook might be the softest alpha I've ever seen. Like he even lets you take Taehyung out and pretends to not know about it. " Jiyeon said, making Jimin sit there with a shocked face.

"What do you mean he pretends to not know?" Jimin asked, making the three give him a surprised look.

"Didn't you know, yesterday, Jungkook was roaming in the east area when he saw you sitting with Taehyung in the park. " Sejun said. "You seriously didn't realize?" Sehun asked, looking at the shocked face of Jimin.

"I wonder how he still acted as nothing happened in the morning. Our Koo learned acting. " Jimin said, dramatically wiping his fake tears.

"Yeah, and he would act all innocent after killing you too. " Chanyeol smiled, entering the room.