Exploring

Double update! YES!!

No one's pov:-

"Tae, are you ready?" Jungkook asked, entering the library, in casual clothes.

"For what?" Taehyung asked. His one hand, holding the book while the other was busy caressing the soft fur of the rabbit, who had curled himself on his lap.

"I thought you would remember, baby. Mom told us to visit the pack grounds once, and since it's the weekend, I don't have that much work to do. " Jungkook said, eyeing the peaceful rabbit on the omega's lap.

Taehyung mouthed 'o' in realization and carefully got up from his place, holding his animal in one hand and placing the book back on the shelf. "Do you think these clothes are fine, or should I change?" Taehyung asked.

"You look good in anything, babe. " Jungkook said, making the red blush spread on the omega's cheeks.

"Just a min, then. " Taehyung said and ran upstairs, giving the rabbit to Jungkook, who was now glaring at the animal.

"You better not get too clingy. " Jungkook muttered, staring at the bunny, who just tilted his head, and jumped on Jungkook's head, and then to the couch. Jungkook glared at the animal and was about to run after it but quickly went back when he felt the omega's presence.

"I'm here!" Taehyung said, making the alpha huff in anger because he was ready to strangle that white creature. Taehyung picked the rabbit and carefully placed him inside the bag he had brought a few days ago. He zipped it to the half so that the rabbit could easily poke out his head from it.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung asked, bringing Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"We would really be needing days if we wanted to see the whole area. " Jungkook said, dragging omega outside the packhouse.

"I have visited a few places with Jin hyung and Jimin. " Taehyung admitted, interlacing his fingers with the alpha's hands.

"Let me take you to a new one then. " Jungkook says, switching the direction.

Jungkook took Taehyung towards the east side of the pack. "This side has more homes built and had other facilities like swimming pools, library, small shops, kindy and training grounds for pups. " Jungkook explained. Taehyung's eyes shined, hearing kindy, which doesn't go unnoticed by the older, so he just took them towards that particular direction.

"Why not on the other sides?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"Because this area is closer to the city, and had double security of the wolves protecting borders and the wolves protecting cities. " Jungkook shared, and soon they saw a group of small pups playing near bushes. They were too busy in their own world that they failed to notice them passing.

Jungkook gently squeezed Taehyung's hand to bring the omega's attention towards the people in the front. Taehyung looked around, smiling widely at the well-built town. Wolves were shopping from the stores while the pups would run around catching each other. In the midst of this, Taehyung spotted a bookstore.

"Can we go inside that bookstore?" Taehyung asked, already pulling alpha's hand towards it, eyes shining with excitement.

"Don't take too long, love. We have a lot to see. " Jungkook chuckled, letting himself be dragged by the omega.

A few wolves stared at the new wolf and were surprised to see him dragging the young alpha, but with the scent, they realized the beta was the mate of the True Blood, so they just bowed to them.

Even if Taehyung was marked, he still had the scent of beta on him because of the locket to hide his rank. However, if someone tried to scent him, they could know about him being an omega. But Taehyung is sure no one would dare because of Jungkook's scent and mark on him.