Small talks!

(A\N :- This is a special update for the special occasion of 13th June. Happy BTS day! Hope you had a fun day ahead! 💜 )

No one's pov:-

Jungkook could never be happier. When he saw what is happening, he felt anger but it was a sting in his heart. Unlike others, he was afraid that maybe his mate already loves anyone else but since he found him yesterday so maybe he pretended it. This thought only made him sad but when he heard his mate called out for him, he felt his wolf jumping in happiness.

Jungkook smiles and sits next to him. He saw Taehyung biting his lips while his lips were curved in a small smile. And he couldn't help but smirk at it. He glares at others who were eyeing them. And they all just turn off their heads.

Jungkook turned to his mate who was just fidgeting with his fingers. Jungkook smiled before he decided to start the conversation. He thought that maybe the other was nervous. He would never accept that he is also nervous as hell.

"Hi! I am Jungkook" He finally spoke out but making sure no one heard him.

Taehyung looks at him and he stretches out his hand. "Hi Jungkook, I am Taehyung," He says smiling widely. Jungkook smilingly took his hand as they both shake it. Feeling tingling sensation all over.

Before he could say something else Taehyung spokes out. " I'm sorry for what you saw. Please don't misunderstand it. I didn't even get to know when he sat on my desk"

Jungkook smiles. He was sad as his mind has started thinking every negative thing but Taehyung's sudden confession had made him feel a lot better.

"Don't worry about it. I trust you" He slowly whispers in others ears, making other blush. Taehyung bites his lower lip. And whispers a small " Thank you". The omega felt himself already submitting towards the other's voice.

And Jungkook smirks looking at him. He loved that his voice had so much effect on his mate.

Taehyung quickly stood straight and looks up with a blank face as he hears the teacher's footsteps. At first, Jungkook frowns but soon realizes it when he saw the teacher coming in.

The lesson continued but none of them could pay attention to the teacher. Taehyung was fascinated by Jungkook's smell and Jungkook was busy admiring him. He couldn't take his eyes off the omega's soft plump lips which he kept on licking every time due to his habit. He founds Taehyung's locket quite captivating as he had seen him wearing it in his wolf form too. He smiles remembering his wolf. That soft fur and blue eyes had clouded his mind for the whole night.

When the class ended everyone took their bags and went outside. Taehyung and Jungkook went outside together. No one said anything as they both slowly moves.

Taehyung had suddenly found the floor quite interesting. And Jungkook was looking at his shy mate. Again, his eyes fell on the locket the other was wearing. It looked quite pretty with that small blue stone shining in the middle of it.