Friends circle

No one's pov :-

After an hour of the ride, they finally reached their destination, which was Starlight pack. The packhouse has covered with all the colorful lights and lanterns. Loud music was playing inside the packhouse, and people were cheering. On the left side, cars were parked, showing the number of people who had been there.

"Shall we go inside? " Jungkook asked and looked at Taehyung, who sure was scared to go inside. Jungkook slowly pulled the omega in a soft hug, wrapping his arms around the omega's petite figure. "It's ok, love. I'm here. " Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's back.

Once Jungkook pulled out of the hug, he gently caressed Taehyung's cheek. "Let's go inside, yeah? And don't pay any attention to anyone until I tell you to. " Taehyung nodded, biting his lips.

Jungkook slowly leaned a little lower to capture the omega's soft lips, which looked so alluring. Taehyung was surprised, but he slowly leaned in the kiss, loving the feel of the other's touch.

Once Jungkook pulled out, he wrapped his arm around the omega's waist and dragged him inside. Taehyung couldn't understand anything, as a second ago Jungkook was kissing him and the next second he was inside the packhouse, with thousands of eyes on them.

Taehyung looked around with a shocked face, and Jungkook pulls him to one of the tables in the corner and sat next to him. "See. I told you it's not that hard. "

Finally, Taehyung smiled a little. "Yea. I guess I was worried for nothing. "

Jungkook looked around at the alphas around and knew many of them. He remembered meeting them last time with his father. He saw Hyung Sik coming over to their table, and both of them stood up.

"Jungkook, you got to introduce your mate with the alphas. " Hyung Sik said, making Taehyung bit his lips in anxiety. "Don't need to tell his rank. " He said, and Jungkook nods.

When they both were talking, Hye Bin came and slowly tapped Taehyung's back. "It's alright. They all are Jungkook's friends or hyungs, so take it as a friend circle. You'll get to meet their mates too. " Taehyung smiled a little, but inside he was scared.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's waist and leaned closer to the omega's ear. "You don't have to say anything. Just relax, and try to be casual around them. " Taehyung nervously nods.

"What you doing, Bestie? " An alpha came and patted Jungkook's back.

'What the- ' V couldn't complete before he burst out laughing. 'I never knew he had such a cute name. ' V stated, holding his laugh.

Taehyung giggled, hearing V laugh. V usually had such a cold aura that it is rare for him to laugh. 'I know. I wonder who gave him this. '

"So who's this?" Taehyung heard the alpha say, and he looked up and saw a girl holding hands with the alpha.

"This is my mate, Kim Taehyung. " Jungkook replied.

"Finally, bro! " The alpha said and suddenly pulled Jungkook in a hug while the True blood scrunched his face. "I thought you planned to stay single your whole life. " The alpha said, making the girl chuckle, whom Taehyung assumed to be his mate.

"So, Taehyung, I am Krystal. Nice to meet you. " The alpha girl smiled, and Taehyung smiled back at her. "You look stunning. " She whispered, making Taehyung shy.

"Thank you. " Taehyung replied. "Nice to meet you too. " Krystal smiled and looked at his busy mate, sucking the daylights out of the True Blood. Both of them chuckled, looking at them.