Orphanage

No one's pov:-

It was a peaceful morning of the weekend. Jungkook had been sitting in his room, reading that omega book, which his mother threatened him to read. She believes that to know his mate better, he should study deeply about the omega rank.

At first, Jungkook was in no mood for reading since he wanted to spend one day peacefully with his mate, as yesterday was spent exploring the pack, but the omega had been really gloomy since morning.

Jungkook tried to ask Taehyung the reason for being gloomy, but the omega left without any word. Even while breakfast, neither Jin nor Taehyung joined them.

Later, he saw Jin going somewhere with Namjoon, and he could tell that the older had a gloomy mood. He couldn't gain the courage to ask, so here he was, sitting in his room and reading the book to stop his mind from thinking weird shits.

"The next chapter is about-" Jungkook looked at the chapter heading, biting his lips. "Heat and Breeding. "

He turned the page only to find detailed descriptions of omega parts with diagrams, making his face flush red with embarrassment. He didn't expect the book to have this many details. Before he could turn the page, the door opened, making Jungkook flinch and close the book with all force.

"Jungkook, are- Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, confusedly, looking at the alpha, who looked like have just seen a ghost.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. " Jungkook muttered.

"Okay?" Taehyung muttered, which came out more like a question.

"Where were you since morning?" Jungkook asked, changing the topic.

"I was inside the library, reading some books. " Taehyung replied.

"Did you even have breakfast? " Jungkook asked.

"I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I skipped. " Taehyung replied. "But I was here to ask if you are free now?"

"I am. " Jungkook replied, putting the book on the table next to his bed.

"That's good since I want you to join me at the orphanage. " Taehyung stated, going towards the closet and picking up a loose shirt.

"Orphanage? Why?" Jungkook asked with surprise.

"Jin hyung and I visit it every year, but this time, Jin hyung went with Namjoon hyung, so I want you to come with me. " Taehyung answered and threw the shirt towards Jungkook.

"Is there any special reason behind it?" Jungkook questioned.

"Today is my parent's death anniversary, and that orphanage where we are going is the one where we stayed for 10 years. " Taehyung replied, with a smile on his face, remembering all the people who took care of him.

"Oh, alright. " Jungkook muttered. 'I almost forgot he got raised in the orphanage. ' The True Blood thought, wearing the shirt that Taehyung threw towards him.

Jungkook was about to pick up his car keys, but Taehyung grabbed his hand. "We will go in our wolf forms. There is no need for a car. "

"Won't it be dangerous?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. Just come now. " Taehyung said and headed out of the room, with Jungkook following him.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's back while walking downstairs. He was confirmed that Taehyung definitely knew how to hide his feelings from the alpha because he could see the sadness in Taehyung's eyes, while his inner feelings were just calm.