Moon

No one's pov:-

Upon entering the orphanage, they saw wolves playing around. Some were small kids, while some were older. Sensing a dominant aura around, they all turned towards Soobin and Jungkook.

"TaeTae!" The kids yelled, running towards Taehyung, who smiled widely, crouching down on the ground, only to be tackled by all the alpha pups. All the little ones hugged Taehyung tightly since they all got excited to see the omega after a whole year.

Jungkook looked at the omega with an amused expression on his face. "Since Taehyung and Jin comes here very rarely, so the kids usually won't leave them until we practically drag them away. " Soobin says, gazing at the amused alpha.

"I guess it would take a while then. " Jungkook muttered with a tiny smile on the corner of his lips.

"Nope. You would be returning before sunset, so we can't let them have their moment. " Soobin said, making Jungkook frown over. 'Why is everyone so pressed about returning before sunset?' He thought, since Taehyung been saying this over and over and now this alpha too.

Before Jungkook could ask something, he saw two female alphas coming over and started to pick the kids, who would whine for being separated from the omega. Taehyung abruptly got up from the ground, dusting his clothes. "Go, pups. I'll come to meet you after some time. " The omega says, making all the kids pout in sadness, but still, they agreed to go with the lady alphas.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook heard a voice and saw an old beta lady smiling at the omega.

"Granny!" Taehyung smiled and quickly rushed to hug the lady, who smiled, hugging the omega.

"She is the oldest here, and we all call her granny. She took Taehyung and Jin inside and cared for them after the destruction. " Soobin replied, making Jungkook nod in understanding.

"How you have been, granny?" Taehyung asked.

"I have been good, Taehyung-ah. It's great to see you back here. " The old woman replied.

"So you're brought your mate too. " She asked and looked towards Jungkook, who slowly approached them and bowed to her.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah. You've grown pretty well. " The beta siled, while Jungkook and Taehyung stared at her with shocking eyes.

"You know me?" Jungkook asked, pointing at himself.

"Son of Hye Bin and Hyung Sik, and future alpha of moonglade pack. " The old lady said, smiling while Jungkook was staring at her with astonishment.

"Did Jin hyung tell you about him, granny?" Taehyung asked.

"I have known him since he was born. I accompanied your parents when they went to moonglade pack to meet the first son of alpha and luna. " The old lady said with a cough. Taehyung was quick to assist her towards a chair.

"But how do you recognize me after 20 years?" Jungkook asked, standing in front of her.

"It isn't even that long. Your parents had visited moonlight pack quite a few times, and I used to accompany Yeri every time. I even used to take care of Taehyung and you since you barely took your eyes off him. " The lady chuckled while Taehyung stared at Jungkook.

"You used to stare at me?" Taehyung asked while Jungkook scratched his nape.

"I don't even remember visiting moonlight pack. " Jungkook accepted, and the old lady just smiled wider.

"I would love to share with you some memories, but today isn't the day. " The beta replied. "It's going to be sunset soon, and I think moonglade is quite far from here, so you should hurry. " Taehyung nodded with a smile, intertwining his fingers with the alpha, who was still confused about the things others were talking about.