Mark me! 🔞

This chapter contains smut. If you're uncomfortable you can move to the next chapter.

No one's pov :-

The night went by, and the morning came. Jungkook was sleeping when he heard some noises coming, which he tried to ignore at first, but couldn't. With a groan, he slowly opened his half-eye to look outside and realized it wasn't even sunrise yet.

He tried to reach the omega when he smelt a strong scent lingering in the room. That's when his eyes fell on the omega curled on another side of the bed, and soft whimpers left his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes glowed red with lust because of the strong scent that was so inviting, making his wolf go crazy. He knew Taehyung's heat had started, and so his rut, as he felt himself getting hard every second.

"Tae?" Jungkook whispered, trying to reach the omega.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung slowly turned around.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes were shining blue, teary-faced, and sweat running down all over his face. The room was filled with omegas arousal, which his wolf was purposely letting out for attracting his alpha.

Jungkook pinned down Taehyung on the bed, roughly smashing their lips together. It was a desire in Jungkook's heart to do this, but his mind was a coward and stopped him from moving forward, or maybe it was Jungkook's unconsciousness that told him to wait for the right time.

But this time, no matter how much he stops himself, his rut and his mate's arousal had made his mind go blank. He couldn't think straight and let his instincts take over him for a few minutes. The kiss they shared was rough with Jungkook harshly brushing and sucking Taehyung's soft lips. He bitted Taehyung's lips, and the omega quickly parted his lips, allowing the alpha to taste him.

Their tounges clashed together, and a soft moan escaped from Taehyung's mouth when Jungkook slid his hands inside his shirt. Taehyung arched his back, making their lower regions touch each other. Jungkook tightened his grip around the omega's waist and started to suck on the neck.

Taehyung moaned out at the sensation, gripping older's biceps for support. He got another wave of pain, making the omega cry out in pain. "A-Alpha, I-I n-need you. " Taehyung cried out, with his blue eyes glistened with tears.

Jungkook's eyes glowed red, and he clenched his jaw, trying to gain his remaining self-control so that he could get up and lock the door. He gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks. "Of course, my love. " Jungkook says and gets up from the bed, holding Taehyung under his hips.

Taehyung circled his hands around the alpha's neck and his legs around the older's waist. He slowly humped on Jungkook's hold, trying to get rid of the pain, only to make Jungkook go harder if that's even possible.

Once Jungkook locked the door, he went towards their shared bed and gently laid the crying omega, caressing his thighs softly. "A-Alpha, p-please. " Taehyung cried out, squirming in pain.

"Aren't you too impatient, love?" Jungkook whispered huskily near the omega's ear, making him shudder at the tone.

Jungkook went down and kissed Taehyung hungrily, slowly removing the omega's clothes and leaving him in one underwear. The True Blood wolf growled in lust, seeing the god-like body of his omega. Soft, baby-like milky skin, tiny waist, fluffy belly, and prominent collarbones, begging to be marked.

"Beautiful. " Jungkook muttered, sucking on the omega's neck hungrily while his hands made their way downwards towards the asscheeks of the omega. He trailed down to the omega's chest and smirked, looking at the perky brown bud. He attached his lips, biting and sucking on them, making the omega moan at the new sensation. His one hand was playing with the other brown bud while the other was busy tracing the omega's body.