The story Of the Omega!

No one's pov:-

"Is there any omega who doesn't have any effect of higher rank?" His question was rather stupid for others. 'How can an omega not follow higher ranks?'

Hye Bin smiled, seeing her son's curiosity. "There is a story of the most powerful wolf in existence. The most interesting thing about it was that wolf was an omega."

"Most powerful wolf, an omega?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Is that even possible?" Namjoon asked as the statement had sparked his curiosity.

She nodded her head. "It's a story that omegas used to believe in. "

"Can we know that story too, Luna?" Jimin asked with hopeful eyes. Hye Bin smiled and nodded her head. She flipped some pages and started reading the story of 'The Strongest Wolf In Existence.'

"This story is centuries old. Omegas are the most submissive ones in the wolf ranks. They were weak but can produce strong pups. And that's why other wolves started marking them and putting their dominance over them. And the omegas being the submissive nature, had to follow what other ranks want.

It continued for years. And the balance of the world starts crumbling since as soon as omegas get a bit old, they get marked by any other wolf. That left many wolves mateless as their mates already got marked by another wolf. Moon goddess was very unhappy with this. She mated a true blood omega with a true blood alpha.

She blessed both of them with a wolf of the highest rank, A royal blood omega. That omega was the most powerful wolf in existence. Even stronger than true blood alpha. When other wolves came to know about him, they started chasing him. So that they can claim that omega. They used their alpha voice, but it did not affect him. Instead, he kills that alpha who tries to mark any omega. Scared by him, the wolves stopped marking other omegas.

When omegas life went to peace, the moon goddess decided to give the royal blood a mate. Who turned out to be a true blood alpha. He was the only wolf in existence who can control the royal blood omega. Whatever he says, the omega had to follow without questioning. And that's when that true blood started crossing his limits. He made him fight with other packs and started claiming others' land. And the omega had no choice but to follow his orders. The omega's life turned miserable as every day he has to kill wolves who never did anything bad. But he had no choice since he has to follow his mate's orders.

One day the omega found his mate cheating on him with another wolf. And that's when he loosed his all patience. He went to true blood and rejected him as his mate, and before the true blood could say something or put his dominance over him, the omega ran away from there. He ran until he reached a cliff. It was a dead-end, and down there was an ocean.

That's where he started cutting every single part of his body. He had healing power, which was faster than true blood alpha. No matter how much he cut himself, it will heal in seconds. That was making him frustrated every second. He knows his mate is coming after him. So at first, he stabbed himself. He kept stabbing himself until he was sure that it was the last moment he jumped off the cliff into the ocean.

His mate realized his mistake and started looking out for the omega. But every step he takes, he feels the pain in his heart. That was the pain of the omega, who had already stabbed himself countless times. Till he reached the place, he just saw blood on the grass. He looked down the cliff and saw some blood on the surface of the water.

And that's when he knows that he had lost his mate. After that day, no one ever found anything. The omega completely disappeared, along with his body. "

When she finished her story, she saw Jimin and Hoseok, who were almost crying at the tale of omega.

"How bad it would be that he protected omegas from other wolves, and then had such a stupid mate who didn't care about him. " Jimin says through his sobs, and Yoongi patted his back.

"Sometimes, having a mate can also become a risk." She says, closing the book in he hands. "Looks like this ruined everyone's mood, isn't it?"

"It doesn't matter that much. It is just a story. No one knows if it's true or not. Even if it's true, it was centuries ago. So it is no use to cry over it. " Everyone looked at the younger true blood with 'I'm so done' eyes, and he got a hit on his arm.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?" He glares at Hoseok, who gives him one more smack as a reply.

"Why do you have to ruin every single moment?" He says as he punches him once more in the arm.

"You and your stupid logic. Can't you go with the flow just for once?" Jimin scolds him.

"Don't forget that your mate is an omega too. And he can feel offended if he will hear you say such things. " Hyung Sik said with a teasing smile on his face, and the younger mentally rolled his eyes. 'As if he even knows about this story.'

"Whatever. " Jungkook said and got up from the couch. "I'm going to my room. It's too late already."

"We will also be going to sleep. Thank you so much for narrating this story to us, Luna." Yoongi bowed politely to the two heads before dragging his crying mates to their rooms.

"You can also go and sleep Namjoon, you got school tomorrow. " Hye Bin says with a small smile curved on her lips.

"Alright, Luna. Have a good night. " He said and bowed to them before heading towards his room.

________________________

It was almost midnight, and Jungkook couldn't fall asleep for some unknown reason. He was tossing and turning in his bed until he got frustrated and got up with a groan and runs his hand on his hair in frustration.

"Why can't I sleep peacefully?" He says and looks up at the ceiling with tired eyes. Suddenly he remembered what Taehyung said to him at school.

"You look exhausted. It seems like you haven't taken proper sleep and skipping meals. "

"Take care of your health. "

He again smiled, remembering his words. 'He cared even when we met just a day ago.' He tossed to the other side, and after one more hour of tossing like that, he was sure that he isn't getting any sleep that night either.

So he sneakily jumped out of the room. Being the true blood alpha, he was capable enough to jump from the window and land safely without getting hurt. Due to pack rules, no one is allowed to go out after 10 pm, but still, no one stops Jungkook and his group of friends since they always come out for patrol.

Most of the time, it would be Jungkook, who had sneaked out of the house. And other wolves don't dare to stop their alpha.

After running out of the packhouse, he straight went towards the waterfall, where he first met Taehyung. He lies down on the grass taking in the cool breeze and relaxing in the calm environment. He smiled, remembering the sweet time they both spend together. Even if it's just one day, but he is still missing his mate.

"I wonder, are you thinking about me too?" He thought and again smiled at his thoughts.

_______________________________

Thank you for reading!
Do you like the story of the omega? It was made by my small brain in the mid of the night. But ngl, I do cry while writing it.

I would like to know if you felt the same too??

Have a great day ahead! Take care of yourself. Stay safe and healthy!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜