Doubts and Questions

Lactation kink anyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No one's pov:-

Jungkook was in his office, completing his pending work faster so that he could return to his room to check on Taehyung. Just then, a knock was heard, and he mumbled a faint 'come in,' without tearing his gaze from the papers in his hands.

Quietly, Sehun entered the office and locked the door behind. "What happened?" Jungkook asked, frowning at the anxious expression of the alpha.

"I took blood test of everyone in the packhouse, and the reports are shocking, Kook. " Sehun said.

"Do you find that drug in everyone's blood?" Jungkook asked, eyes widening in shock when Sehun nodded instantly.

"I don't know how but everyone had these drugs mixed in their blood, which includes you and Jin too. " Sehun said and handed the reports to Jungkook, who anxiously turned pages of the file.

"But, none of us showed anything like that, except for Taehyung. " Jungkook said, keeping the file separately from others.

"It's because none of you can conceive a child, except for Taehyung, who is pregnant. " Sehun replied.

"Wait! Mom can. I have to talk to her. " Jungkook said, standing from the chair with visible panic, but Sehun pushed him down.

"Jungkook, she can't. You should know that there is an age till a wolf can get pregnant, and your mother is already over it. She can't conceive even if they try to. " Sehun spoke with a sigh.

"Oh, that's a relief. " Jungkook said, relaxing while leaning on the chair but immediately sat straight when received glares from Sehun.

"You can't be casual on it, Jungkook. We have to find the one mixing these drugs in food. " Sehun glared and sat in front of the True Blood.

"Well, I know, but I don't have any idea who cooks. Jin hyung should know about this. " Jungkook said after thinking for a while.

"Where is he-?" Sehun asked but cut off as soon as Jin jumped in from the window.

"Hyung, what the hell? Why are you coming inside like a thief?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the alpha. "And what about Taehyung? I thought you said you won't leave him. "

"Relax, Jeon. I just gave him the medicine, and he is sleeping, and I had locked the doors, so no one would enter, plus Yeonjun is there. " Jin said and went to sit on the chair next to Sehun.

"But, dude, how do you even climb up here? Didn't the guards stop you?" Sehun asked, narrowing his eyes at the alpha, who shrugged, wiping off a little dust in his coat.

"They don't have the dare to stop the one who trains them. " Jin replied, with a grin, making the other roll his eyes at him.

"So there are two people whom I highly doubt. One is Yerin, and another one is Eunha. " Jin said, making Jungkook frown.

"Were you eavesdropping on our conversation?" Jungkook asked, but Jin shot him a disappointed look.

"The last time I checked, I was an alpha with wolf ears, which can help me listen to at least one meter conversation. " Jin said while Sehun sat there holding his laugh. "Anyways, as I was saying, I doubt, Yerin and Eunha on it. "

"Hyung, I don't know about Eunha, but Yerin? She is one of our trained warriors, and I don't think she will do something like that. " Jungkook said, but Jin shushed him.

"Listen, She might be your best friend or any warrior, and honestly, I don't care about it. For me, my brother's safety comes first, then anything else. I give the duty of serving in the packhouse to Yerin and Eunha. And from what I have observed since Yerin started to make food, Taehyung avoided eating like a plague. " Jin stated.