Panic attack

No one's pov:-

"Are you again going early to school today?" Jimin asks as he looked at the True Blood, who was busy packing his things.

"Yea. I told you I have to complete all the dues. " Jungkook says, shrugging and moving out of the room.

"But I thought you went earlier before because you want to meet Taehyung. " Jimin exclaims, following the other down.

"No, it's not like that. I didn't even know that Taehyung studies at the same uni as me. It was just a coincidence that I found him there. " Jungkook says, grabbing the car keys and running out to avoid all the questions.

Everyone else in the hall saw his behavior, but no one said anything. They all were quite happy as Jungkook is no longer staying in either his room or his office. Or before, he doesn't like going out. He will either wait in his office if he had some work or in his room. He doesn't want to go to uni either. No matter how hard anyone will try, he won't go. But they were glad that he was finally opening up a bit now.

After a few minute's ride, Jungkook reached his university, he saw a few students roaming around the grounds. All of them were humans.

Jungkook headed straight to the school gym. He changed into his sweat pants and started with some warm-ups, then going for push-ups.

Along with Jungkook, many other students come there, either to exercise or to see their mates. Or mostly girls, coming there to seduce him. The boys around him will get jealous, and the girls will drool over him. But still, no one dares to say anything, the reason being, he is true blood and a future head alpha of the strongest and largest pack in Korea.

Jungkook was busy in his workout routine when his olfactory senses heightened. A small smile crept on his face as he knows who is coming. He continued with his workout until the person whom he wanted to see was standing at the door.

__________________

"Are you going this early? Will you be fine being alone when I'm not there?" Jin questions the omega who was getting ready to go to school. It was pretty early to go, but still, the omega doesn't listen.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry, Hyung. You can come to the library. I will be there. " Taehyung says, packing his books and a set of sweatpants. Since he knows there is going to be PE class.

"But-"

"Hyung, it's alright. I promise you nothing will happen. Please only this time. " Taehyung says, cutting off Jin's words in the middle.

"Fine. Just be careful ok? I'll come early too." Jin says with a sigh. Taehyung's face lit up hearing his words.

"Thank you, Hyung!" Taehyung says. "I'll see you soon then." He says and runs out of the house.

Jin sees him running all the way. He sighs and chuckles, looking at him. 'This kid. Does he think that I don't know?' He grins before going back inside the house.

The whole night Taehyung was busy thinking about Jungkook, and he merely slept because of it. He could have run from the house to the same waterfall waiting for his mate. But he doesn't want to trouble his brother. So he stayed rolling on the bed.