Revelation

No one's pov:-

"What am I doing here?" It was the first thing he asked after opening his eyes. The True blood looked around and found himself on his bed. He was about to get up from bed, but the voice of the door opening halted his tries.

"How are you feeling now?" A girl asked, entering the room, with a large bowl of soup.

"What am I doing here?" Yuta asked, ignoring the girl's question.

"You would have been dead if Yerin wouldn't have saved you from that omega. " The girl replied, and the other scoffed at it.

"Don't expect me to thank her for this. " Yuta replied, making the girl sigh.

"Whatever you wish. " The girl said and went out of the room, leaving the soup on the table.

--------------------------------------

"So, Taehyung is a royal blood omega?" Krystal asked with shocked eyes, and Hye Bin nodded.

"He is. We had promised not to reveal it to anyone, but you have seen everything now, so I don't think there is any use in hiding it. " Hye Bin said with a sigh. "And we hope you to keep it as a secret too. " Hyung Sik added.

When they all returned from the battleground, Hye Bin was the first to ask for details about the fight. That's when Joshua, Krystal, and Yerin came to know about Taehyung's original rank. It was a little shocking for them but also gained the interest of the two mates to learn more about the omega rank.

Joshua and Krystal also shared the news of finding a small group of omegas in the forest near their pack, to which Hyung Sik suggested they should keep this news enclosed for others until they come out on their own.

After a wait of two hours, Sehun finally came out of his clinic, and immediately Jungkook pounced on him, bombarding him with different questions.

"Dude, relax!" Sehun said, quite irritated by the actions of the other. "You can go in, but don't make any noise. " Sehun said, and without any delay, both of them went inside. They saw Taehyung lying on the bed, with his body covered in sheets that only the part above his neck was visible.

Jungkook sat next to the sleeping omega and gently held his one hand, softly caressing it with his thumb. "What took you so long?" Jin asked when Sehun entered the room.

"I am not an omega expert. He is the first omega I saw in my life, and I have to read books to find any solution for him. " Sehun replied with a sigh. "I still don't know what is wrong with him. His heartbeat is normal, and every test comes healthy. I am assuming it is a coma. "

Jungkook's eyes widen hearing it. "C-Coma?" He asked.

"Listen, I told you, I don't know anything about omegas. I am just saying what I read in the books. " Sehun replied. "According to the books, if an omega feels disheartened and tired of life, they put themselves to sleep and wakes up when they want. " Sehun words made both the males in the room silent.

"But I don't think it is the case with him. Those methods are done in extreme conditions when they feel rejected. At least, that's what I read. " Sehun said. He turned to Jin since he didn't expect Jungkook to reply to him. "Do you know something? You lived with omegas for years. "

Jin shakes his head in 'no. ' "I might have lived with them, but it never happened to us. He does sleep sometimes like this, but never like he won't wake up with noise around him. "

Sehun nods in understanding. "Well, for now, I suggest you let him rest here. If he wakes up or something, I will let you know. For now, we can only wait for him. " Sehun said.