Secrets over secrets

(A/N:- A little short chapter since I have some explanation at the end of the chapter. Please read it carefully so that you can get a better summary of the story till now. )

No one's pov:-

No one's pov:-

"So you mean, the kids are safe, but his body was the one which is getting destroyed?" Yuta asked, fingers drumming on the table. Yerin quickly nodded her head, making the beta chemist stand there, shaking in fear.

"I-I don't know how this happened. I had made sure to keep only those ingredients that would only kill the pups. " The beta shuttered from the True Blood's pheromones and the heavy gaze directed towards him.

"Then why the hell are those kids still alive?" Yuta growled, eyes turning red.

"In one book, I-I read those royals have a different kind of control over their bodies. It is they who decide what their womb gets and what not. That omega had a royal wolf, who might have found out about the contaminated food, so he might have taken the drugs on himself and have given the safe nutrients to his kids. M-Maybe that's why his internals is getting destroyed. " The beta said, mentally praying for his life to be saved.

For a few minutes, the room was silenced until Yuta stood up and spoke. "Prepare a few more doses of the same kind. " He said to the beta, who nodded almost instantly.

"Go now. " Hearing it, the beta rushed out of the room, leaving Yuta and Yerin alone in the room.

"Why are you thinking of preparing doses. I don't think I can mix in the food again without anyone noticing. " Yerin said, making the other smirk.

"I never said that you have to mix it. This time I would bring that omega here. " Yuta said. "And it's your job to bring that omega out of the borders. " With that, he was out, leaving Yerin anxious. 'How am I supposed to bring him out when Jungkook sticks to him every damn second?' She thought.

----

It was the middle of the night Jungkook woke up with some sounds in the room. Upon opening his eyes, he saw Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand covering his mouth with tissues.

"Tae?" Jungkook called, quickly getting up to reach the omega. "Did you throw up blood again?" Jungkook asked, caressing the omega's back, who sniffled softly with a nod.

"It's alright. I will get the medicines. " Jungkook said and quickly went to the bottles, which Jin gave him earlier.

"K-Koo, W-Why?" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence before coughing again, making Jungkook drop everything in his hand and run to caress his mate's back.

"I don't know either, but I'll find soon. " Jungkook assured, picking up the bottles again to give the omega. 'It can't really heal the omega, but still, would relief from the pain a little, so that at least he can sleep. ' Jungkook remembered Sehun explaining about the medicines, which thankfully, he remembered without any mistake.