New member

No one's pov:-

Omegas are soft-hearted wolves. A small compliment from their mates is enough for them to have a bright smile the whole day. Taehyung tried his best to give rest to his alpha, and one thanks and a soft hug were enough for him to feel refreshed again, even if his body was tired.

It was his royal blood's nature showing its colors since the day he had found Jungkook. He knows that it might make him very submissive and might put him in trouble by making him weak, but he can't help it. He can't help to get attracted to his mate, and maybe it wasn't that bad. At least that is what he thinks.

He cleaned the office table and went to the kitchen with a smile on his face. He was feeling weak but managed to control himself from falling off.

"Jungkookie~" He heard a female voice from the hall.

With slow feet, he went there and saw a girl standing with a big suitcase in her hand. He can tell she was an alpha. Taehyung tried to ignore her and went towards the stairs but got stopped by the voice.

"Hey. Do you know where is Jungkook? " She asks. Taehyung frowns, thinking how she knows his alpha? And who even she is?

"He is in the meeting room. " Taehyung says. "And who are you? " He asked.

"Shut it! Why does it even matter to a worker like you? " She says, making Taehyung's eyes went wide with surprise. "Here, take that to the guest room. " She said and threw her suitcase to Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't bear the weight of the heavy suitcase, making him fall to the ground. "Oh god, Be careful while taking it. I have my precious things in it. " The alpha girl says, making V growl loudly.

Taehyung slowly got up, but his legs ached due to the sudden load. V growled in anger. 'Who the fuck does she think she is?'

"Get up, you lazy ass. First, put it in the guest room, then tell Jungkook that I am waiting for him. " She says, with a bored expression.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger and the other second alpha-girl was on the floor with Taehyung above her. "First of all, I am not your servant. Go and put your bag on your own. Secondly, I don't take anyone's order, so don't you dare to order me around. " The girl under him gulped, looking at him. She tried to move away, but the grip was too hard for her to do so.

"YOU GOT THAT!" Taehyung yellled in anger. She slowly nodded, with almost stinging eyes.

Taehyung huffs before getting up from her and making his way towards the stairs. The girl looked at him as she saw him going upstairs with slow feet.

"Who the hell is he? " She mumbled, dusting her clothes.

"Yerin?" She turned and smiled, looking at the luna.

"Luna! So glad to see you again! " She says, and Hye Bin pulls her in a soft hug.

"It's been four years. I'm glad you came. " Hye Bin says. The alpha girl nods with a soft smile.

"Where are others? And where is Jungkook? He doesn't even bother to call me. " She says with a pout, making Hye Bin laugh.

"He is like that, you know. Always cold towards everyone. " Hye Bin says, and Yerin nods with a chuckle.

"Look, there he is. " Hye Bin says. Yerin turns around and saw Jungkook coming down with Hyung Sik.

"Jungkook!" She says and goes to Jungkook to pull the other in a tight hug. "I missed you so much! " She says.

Jungkook hugs back with a smile. "Yeah, me too. "

"Liar, you never called me. " She said, crossing her arms, with a pout.