Half Secret

No one's pov:-

Mark was scared to look at the true blood, but looking at his friendly nature, he somehow understood that Jungkook won't harm him. "It's ok. I understand you are being protective of your mates. " He said with a small smile.

"So now you both tell me what are you two doing here?" Sarah asked and glares at Jungkook.

Looking at her Jungkook chuckles. "I was here to take my mate with me. " He replies.

"Are you Jin's mate Namjoon?" Sarah asks curiously.

Jungkook shakes his head at her question. "He is Namjoon, Jin Hyung's mate. " Jungkook said, pointing at the alpha behind him.

Both of them looked at him and smiled. "I am glad to meet you, Mr. Namjoon. My name is Sarah, and this is my friend and my boss, Mark. " The girl says with a sweet smile on her face.

"I am glad to meet you too, Miss. Sarah" Namjoon says politely, and with a little bend.

"You are indeed polite and handsome. He's lucky to have you." Sarah says, with a little smirk playing on her lips.

Namjoon feels flustered by her comments. He bits his lip to surpass the smile. Jungkook looked at the shy expression on Hyung's lips which made his smile go wide. Surely he is going to use this for teasing him in the future.

Jungkook looked at the alpha boy who was still standing straight, afraid to make any move.

"Please don't worry. I really won't do anything" Jungkook says. Mark quietly nods before looking at Namjoon, who had a warm smile on his face. Namjoon came closer to him and extended his hand. Mark smilingly took his hand and they both shake it.

"Well since you're Jin's mate so beware of him. Don't ever get on his evil side, or who knows when a flying fry pan lands on your head. " The girl says, making others in the room chuckle.

"I'll keep that in mind. " Namjoon says with a small laugh.

"Then you must be Jungkook, Taehyung's mate. " Mark said, looking at Jungkook, who nods as a reply.

"He told you about me?" Jungkook asks. He was a bit nervous thinking about what his mate could have told others about him.

"Honestly, Jin was the one who told us about you. Taehyung was quite shy about it. " She says with a chuckle. Jungkook bit his lower lip and replied with a small 'oh.' "But that brat never told us the ranks. I never knew Taehyung got a true blood mate" She says, with fake anger on his face.

"Maybe he didn't get the time to" Jungkook replies, biting his lower lip. Somehow he suddenly became nervous for an unknown reason.

"I guess you were expecting Taehyung to tell us about you?" Mark says, looking closely at Jungkook.

"How did you....?"

"You're expression tells everything. " Sarah says, cutting off Jungkook.

The true blood feels flustered at how easily anyone can read his expression. Sarah and Mark smiled at Jungkook.

"You know, you are so cute," Sarah says with a small chuckle, and Jungkook looked at her confusingly.

"I mean who gets flustered at such a thing?" She says, trying her best to suppress the laughter.

Mark hit her back lightly, as an indication to keep quiet before speaking. "I m sorry for her behavior. Honestly, Taehyung rarely comes to the cafe. He usually stays at home. That's why we also rarely talked to him"