Suprises

No one's pov:-

It was morning, and it started with staring at the ceiling. Taehyung was supposed to be up till now, but he was too busy waiting for Jungkook's message, yet still, he doesn't have the courage to text at first. When his phone ringed, he quickly jumped on the bed, to read the message.

Good morning :)

Good morning to you too.
Did you wake up late?

I guess. I was busy in meetings.

Do you even get the time to eat?

Don't worry about that.
I ate well.
I have to go now.
I'll talk later.

And you're supposed to get ready for school, instead of waiting for my message, petal.

Taehyung's face flushed by reading his message. "How does he know?" Taehyung mumbled.

'You know I am also here. ' V says with a smirk, making Taehyung bit his lip hard. He quickly got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to get dressed. After getting dressed, he went to the dining hall, where everyone was already seated, and some maids were serving food.

"Good Morning, Tae!" Hye Bin greeted with a smile.

"Good Morning, luna. " Taehyung replies, showing his boxy smile and sits next to Jimin. The breakfast was, as usual, filled with constant blabbering of Hoseok and Jimin, making Taehyung wonder from where did they get so much for talking.

The school was the same as usual, but there was a new boy in their class. His name was Chris, an alpha. He looks a bit shy, as he doesn't talk to anyone, but strangely he kept his eyes on Taehyung all the time. At first, Taehyung didn't pay much attention to it, but it becomes weirder as he kept staring at him all the time. Even when Taehyung finds him staring, he won't remove his eyes.

It was their third period when children got notified about the termination of the remaining classes. Taehyung was happy about this, the reason being that new student, Chris. He had the same classes as Taehyung, and his eyes were on him all the time.

Hearing the announcement, the teacher dismissed the class. Taehyung quickly packed his things and ran out towards the parking area. He felt relief when he saw Jimin and others were waiting for him.

When they reached back, Taehyung was the first to jump off and run towards his room, leaving the other wolves surprised at his actions. He was about to enter the room when he got the strong scent of his mate. It was strong enough to tell him about the presence of the alpha.

He kept the bag inside the room and followed the smell, which leads him to one particular door. The scent coming from the door was strong enough to tell him that the person he is looking for is inside.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and peeked inside, and saw Jungkook was indeed here. The True blood was facing the window and was talking to someone, with his other hand in the pocket. The alpha seems to get the presence of his omega, that he turned around and saw his omega peeking from the door like a lost puppy.

"I'll talk to you later. " Jungkook says and puts his phone back in his pocket, turning his all attention to the omega. "Come in, petal. Why are you even standing outside?"

Taehyung smiles and nodded before entering inside and closing the door. Jungkook sat on his office chair and indicated the omega to come close. When Taehyung comes close, Jungkook pulled him on his lap, holding tight around his waist and burying his head in the omega's shoulder, smelling his intoxicating scent.