Without you

Double update!!

🙃🙃🙃

However it's a little short tho, since i didn't have much strength to write more. But i wanted to post it, so i did.

Sorry not sorry. (You'll find in the end of this chapter 😏)

I'll post another part soon. 🙃😂

No one's pov:-

It has been three days since Taehyung went missing, and even after searching everywhere, no one could find any trace of the omega. Jin and Namjoon stay out most of the time to lead the search for the omega, while Yoongi and Hoseok had taken the duty to train the warriors and ready the wolves for the battles.

Hyung Sik has been working over the files and other things, giving Jungkook some time to get his senses back, as the younger was already in pain because of being separated from his mate and pups, and the wolf who kept trying to get himself free.

For now, Jungkook was staring at the random dot on the ground while pacing back-and-forth in his office. His one hand was on the mark, caressing it all the time. He didn't know where his mate was, but he could still feel the omega's fear from the bond.

JK wanted to run out to search for his mate, but his parents reasoned that maybe the wolves keeping Taehyung might try to harm Taehyung if they saw Jungkook coming or force them to submit.

Hye Bin barely managed to control Jungkook's wolf, who had fully taken over his human side and was ready to rip off anyone who would come in front of him. However, Hyung Sik arrived at the right time and controlled the wolf. She then sent Jungkook to his office so that True Blood could revert his mind to something else till they search for the omega.

But, Jungkook couldn't pay attention to anything. Sitting in his office made his mind drift to his bond. At first, he failed to notice those emotions, but now he could feel the anger, frustration, anxiousness of the omega, wondering what would even be happening there.

------------

Like this, one more day was spent, and Namjoon and Jin returned to the packhouse with their heads down. Looking at the upset faces of the two alphas, Hye Bin knew that they again failed to find the omega.

"Take a bath, and we could eat together. " Hye Bin said, and both of them nodded softly, heading towards their shared room. Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin, gently caressing the upset alpha as an encouragement.

Soon enough, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin returned from training the wolves, and, with a bow to the luna, they hurriedly made their way towards their room.

The dinner time was also filled in silence, as everyone's attention kept turning to the two empty chairs in the side of Hyung Sik, where once the youngest couple used to sit.

Yerin, on the other hand, was frustrated. Since Taehyung had gone, Jungkook neither appears at the dining table nor eats anything. Only when Hye Bin made something for the younger and forced it down his throat is the time when Jungkook eats. 'There is only one way to give him this. ' Yerin thought.

-------

It was midnight when everyone was already in a deep slumber. After training for hours and roaming around the forests for the whole day, no one has the strength to wake up late, so everyone sleeps early and wakes up early.

Jungkook is the only one who couldn't sleep because of the worry and the pain his wolf gives him every second. So, Yerin finds it the best time to execute her plan.

Silently she heads towards the True Blood's room, knowing he would still be awake. She knocked on the door a few times and waited for the True Blood to show up. In a few minutes, a tired-looking Jungkook opened the door, with a slight frown, probably because of the constant pain from his wolf.

"What do you want, Yerin?" Jungkook asked with a hoarse voice, definitely not pleased with the sudden intruder in the room.

"I just wanted to talk to you, Kook. " Yerin replied with a slight smile.

"Please not now, Yerin. I'm not in the mood for anything. " Jungkook said and was about to close the door when Yerin held his hand. The True Blood wolf growled, and looking at the glare, she quickly reverted her hand.

"I'm sorry, but please, just a minute. I promise I won't stay longer. " Yerin said, hoping the alpha won't deny. Jungkook thought for a moment as he remembers whenever he would be sad, he used to go to Yerin for help, and she always managed to lift his mood, and maybe she could do this time too, so with a slight nod, Jungkook moved inside.

"Thank you. " Yerin smiled and moved inside, closing the door behind her.

"Whatever you want to say, please say it fast, Yerin. I don't really want to be with anyone right now. " Jungkook said, turning towards his phone when he saw it blowing a few times because of the messages.

Slowly, Yerin took out the injection filled with the drug Yuta gave her. She only had one of it and only one chance to make Jungkook mate with her, so she silently headed closer to the True blood, who had his back facing her.

Before Jungkook could turn around, his eyes went wide when something was injected into the back of his neck, making him lose his consciousness for a moment. Quickly, Yerin went to lock the door when she felt the dominating pheromones of the True Blood clouding the room, making her legs go weak, and she could feel her rut triggering.

Upon looking at Jungkook, she saw how Jungkook's eyes were glowing a deep shade of red. She knew Jungkook was nearing his rut and could take her anytime, and true to her thoughts, Jungkook came closer to her, his breath fanning over her lips. His arm encircled around her waist, caging her in the place.

Just one round and one knot is all she needs for Jungkook to be hers.

-------

Taehyung woke up from his sleep, panting and sweating all over. He looked around the empty room, but no one was present, yet he could feel someone strangling him. His pups were kicking him harshly, and his mark felt like burning and pain all over his body.

Tears flowed down the omega's cheeks, with glowing blue eyes. He held his bump a little tighter, curling himself around it.

That's when he heard someone opening the door, a body entering inside, which he concluded was the True Blood, because of the scent, and that's how he lost his consciousness.

__________________________

Hehe 🤭

See you in the next update!!