Family time!

No one's pov:-

At night, everyone assembled at the dining hall just like their habit. The servants were serving the meal.

Hyung Sik sat at the head's chair, with Hye Bin on his right and Jungkook at left. Namjoon was sitting in front of Jungkook. While Jimin was sitting on Jungkook's side, followed by his mates.

Hye Bin looks at her watch and frowns as she saw it was already 7:30 pm. " Jungkook, Aren't you supposed to meet your mate and his brother today?"

At her question, Jungkook shakes his head. "Nope, I met them in school already. "

Hyung Sik and Hye Bin smile at his answer. "That's good."

"So tell us something about him, Jungkook. " Hye Bin says, glancing brightly at Jungkook.

"What is his name and rank?" Hyung Sik asks. He thought that maybe he might be feeling a bit confused about where to start. Everyone looks at Jungkook with a smile, except for Namjoon, who stares at him with a blank face.

Jungkook was thinking whether he should tell them about Taehyung being an omega or not, but they will know someday, so earlier, the better. He thought.

"His name is Kim Taehyung, and he is Namjoon Hyung's mate's younger brother. And..." He slowly pauses for few seconds. "he is an omega. "

Everyone gasped at his words. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but again shuts it as he realizes that Jungkook is Taehyung's mate, so there is no use in questioning him about it. There was dead silence in the room as everyone was quite shocked. After few minutes, Hyung Sik broke the silence.

"Is this the reason why you don't want to tell us anything about him?"

Jungkook nodded. "I am sorry dad, It is not like that, I don't trust you all, but somehow I thought it's better if I tell it after talking once with his brother and him. "

"It's alright! I understand. It shows that you are becoming mature. " Jungkook smiled at his father's comment. It's not every day that his father praises him, so small compliments are enough to make him smile.

"What is his name?" Hye Bin says

"Kim Taehyung. " He replies, and the two true bloods looked at him with a shocked expression.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon. "Hyung-"

"You don't need to tell me anything Jungkook, I already know that Taehyung is an omega. " He says with a small smile and gets a smack from Hoseok, who is sitting next to him.

"How come you never told us? Don't you trust us anymore?" He complains with a pout and moves closer to Yoongi, who was silently munching his food.

"I promised Jin that I'll keep it a secret until Jungkook doesn't reveal it himself. " He says in his defense.

"Is there something wrong, mom?" Jungkook asks, quite confused by seeing his parent's reaction, who were looking at each other. He was sure that they both are talking in mindlink.

"We will talk about it later on. I want you to call both here." She replies in a stern voice.

Jungkook blinked few times before nodding. "I'll try, but I am not sure if he will come, mom. " He says, as he on his own don't know that will his mate come to his pack when it's been only one day since they met.

"I understand it but, I am worried about him. You know omegas are rare and submissive. And anyone can mark them. So it's the worst decision to let him stay outside. " Hye Bin's words were soft but yet so meaningful. It was clear she was worried about Jungkook's mate.