Blood

No one's pov:-

No one's pov:-

"Are you okay? " It was the first thing Jungkook asked upon entering the room since he saw Taehyung throwing away the book and leaning his head on the headboard with a sigh.

It was new for Jungkook since Taehyung never throws any book, no matter how frustrated or moody he gets.

"My head hurts, and I feel feverish. " Taehyung admitted, with a pout adorning his lips. He kept rubbing his temple with one hand while the other supported his weight on the bed.

Jungkook came closer to the omega and gently placed his hand on the omega's forehand. His eyes went wide at how hot the omega was. "You are burning, love. I will call Sehun for a checkup. " Jungkook said with a worried expression on his face.

Before Jungkook could get up, Taehyung held his hand and shook his head. "Hyung had gone outside with his mate. " Taehyung muttered while Jungkook looked at him with an anxious expression.

"I'll call anyone else, then. There are many other doctors in the pack. " Jungkook said, but Taehyung shook his head.

"You don't have to. I'll just rest for now. We can go when Sehun hyung returns. " Taehyung said with a small smile.

Even if Jungkook wasn't satisfied with the answer, but still agreed. He can't say no, since the omega doesn't really listen, and he doesn't have any mood of getting locked outside the room. "Fine, but you are going tomorrow. " Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded.

"Can you please stay for a while?" Taehyung asked with a slight hint of hesitation.

"You don't have to ask, love. " Jungkook said, taking off his shoes and coat. He opened a few buttons of his shirt before picking out the earplugs for the omega's ears. He then laid down next to the omega, who scooted closer to the alpha, burying his nose in the older's scent gland.

Because of his pregnancy, Taehyung usually stays tired, so it barely took him two minutes to fall asleep. Jungkook still kept lying for a while to make sure the omega was fast asleep. Then he slowly got up and kissed his forehead before fixing his clothes and going out of the room.

---------

"How much harm will this even do to him?" Yerin asked and heard a sigh from the other.

"You called me just to ask this?" Yuta growled lowly with anger building inside him.

"I just want to make sure that it won't harm him to that extent that he wouldn't even be able to bear kids ever in the future. " Yerin whispered. Even if she was in her room, she was afraid of anyone hearing her words since there were now five more omegas living inside the packhouse.

"It would only harm the fetus inside him. I'm not a fool that I would let his womb get hurt. " Yuta hissed. "Don't call me again until it's urgent. " With that, the call ended, leaving a hurting wolf behind, who just wished to hear her mate's voice.