Bitter yet sweet

No one's pov:-

When Jin got the file in his hands, he felt his connection from the outside world has disconnected. He could not hear anything. The only thing he can see was the picture of his parents.

He remembered the day clearly, how those wolves killed his father. He remembered how they all attacked his father together, avoiding all the wolf rules. He remembered how V have to jump in the attack and ended up getting injured. He remembers how his mother has to run out of the packhouse with a burning mark for the sake of her kids and told Jin to run for his brother's life.

He cried to sleep every night because of losing his whole family and friends. When after six months, Taehyung opened his eyes, he finally felt relief again. Taehyung was in a coma for six months, and the thought of losing his brother makes him tremble and gives him anxiety attacks.

But when Taehyung finally opened his eyes, he felt complete again. Even if he loosed his whole family, but he was still glad that at least he got his brother back. Since then, he took the responsibility of Taehyung over himself.

Every day he held back his tears for his brother. V blocked out Taehyung because he was ashamed of himself for losing against those True Blood and losing his parents, making Taehyung feel more lonely than he was already. At that time, Jin uses to be with Taehyung whenever he starts crying. It continued for years until the day V again showed up. After that, the years went a bit more smoothly, and when Jin was old enough, he decided to move out of the orphanage.

He took Taehyung with him and started working in the cafe. And with that, he was able to buy a house for him and Taehyung. It was hard, but he was used to it. He always tried to protect Taehyung from other wolves. He remembers how he has beaten up a beta who attempted to touch his brother.

Taehyung, at first, doesn't know much about self-protection, and that's why Jin gave him training, just like how his father used to train him. Mostly it was V who practices with him since Taehyung had developed anxiety by looking at blood. And he doesn't want to get in fights.

V only knows how to attack, which was good as his attacks were powerful and can send true blood flying on its paws. But in battling, the defense was also as important as the fight, and he knows if V got a hit, he would become weak, which made it more necessary for him.

"Are you even listening, brother? " V's words snapped Jin out of his thoughts. He looked around and saw everyone eyeing him. He quietly wiped his tears and mumbled, "I'm sorry." and gave the file back to Hyung Sik.

"I think we should call it a day off. It was a lot to take in. " Hyung Sik says with an audible sigh. Jimin and Hoseok nodded to it, but Yoongi's face was expressionless.

"You want to ask something?" V asks, raising a brow. Others were quite used to Yoongi's bored expression, but being a wolf, V knows Yoongi's wolf's distress. Yoongi stiffens at his question, which his mates noticed.

Jimin and Hoseok were quick to pull him in a hug, releasing sweet hormones for their mate. "I wanted to ask about someone. " Yoongi said. Taehyung raised a brow but nodded.

"Go on. I might not know everyone in our pack, but if I know anything, I won't hide. " V says.

Hearing V, Jungkook frowns. "How do you know that he wants to ask about someone and from your pack?"

V smirks, looking at his confused and a bit jealous mate. "Are you forgetting that I am also a wolf? I talked to his wolf, and he told me. He didn't name the person, but he said it was one of us. " His words surprised everyone, including Yoongi too.