Weekend

Jungkook's pov:-

Finally, it's the weekend. It felt like a year since I have seen my mate, even if it is barely two days.

I got up early, or let's say barely slept since I am too much excited to meet Taehyung. I wonder when Jin Hyung will decide to move in. It's not like I want to force them, but still, I think I am just desperate to be with my mate. I hope I get to know that today.

I quickly got up from bed and took a shower and, after dressing up, I went downstairs and saw everyone, as usual, sitting at the table and waiting for breakfast.

"Good Morning, Jungkook. Got a good sleep? " Mom was the first one to ask.

"Good morning," I said.

The rest of the time, Jimin kept on babbling about Taehyung's and Jin Hyung's personalities. Now I doubt if Jimin knows more about Taehyung than me.

After breakfast, I hurried to my office. I want to finish off all the work before, going to pick them up so that I can have all day for him.

It took me five hours to complete all the work and, it's already only 2 pm. *Sighs*

Things are always like this. I can never have time for anything, because of all this work.

Just when I finished off, Namjoon Hyung came into my office. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said and, we together went towards the parking area.

_________________

No one's pov:-

Jin was up early today since it was the day when he would finally go to the moonglade pack and meet the alpha and luna. It was exciting but horrifying as well.

He was 8 when his parents got killed. He still hasn't forgotten the sight of the blood. Whenever he thinks about it, he remembers how he saw those bastards attacked his father and hurt him in every possible way. He remembers how he has to run away for the sake of his brother, how he held the limp body of the five-year-old Taehyung, covered in blood.

The sight of the day was still fresh in his mind. Even after years, he hasn't forgotten that day which changed his life as a whole. He got many things in his hand and the most important of them was protecting his brother. Taehyung might be the last one alive and the only person who is left from his family.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He can't burst into tears right now. He doesn't know if he can trust the alpha and luna of the pack. He doesn't even know if he can trust Jungkook or not but, he still wishes that Jungkook and his family don't have anything to do with this matter.

Jin knows that V had vowed that he would kill those who had killed his parents. And that is the main aim of his life. V had already made Jin clear that he won't stop until he would kill them, even if it means that he has to kill his mate.

Jin thought that it might be called selfish but, he can't help it. He does worry about how his life turns out to be if Jungkook or his family had something to do with the killers of their parents. He doesn't even want to imagine anything like that. He knows he won't be able to stop V if someday they met those wolves and, Jin hopes that they would have their mates by their side.

Jin got out of the trails of his thoughts when he heard soft noises behind him. He turned around to see that Taehyung was sitting peacefully at the dining table. His head, resting on his hands and, he keeps on ranting meaningless things.

Jin smiles and turns back and continues to cook breakfast. It wasn't a new thing as Taehyung had this strange habit of walking in sleep. Sometimes, he will walk out of his room and will sit in the dining hall. He will mutter some words before sleeping on the table.