Packing

No one's pov:-

"GET UP, LAZY ASSES! " A voice echoed through the hallway, making everyone open their eyes and rush to the hall, only to see Jimin and Hoseok standing proud for waking up everyone in one go while Yoongi passed out on the couch.

"Jimin, what the hell?" Joshua said, ruffling his hair. "I thought there is an emergency. "

"Nope, I thought that maybe we should go a little earlier so that we can have more fun. " Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Oh dear, but what about your sleeping mate? " Hye Bin grinned, looking at Yoongi sleeping.

"Don't worry, Luna. We can put him in a bag. " Jimin replied, with a wide smirk on his face. "He is going to sleep anyway. "

"Well then, go and prepare, kids. " Hyung Sik said with a yawn. "I am going to sleep for few more minutes. " With that, the head alpha went back to his room, with everyone eyeing him.

"Good luck with your packing. " Hye Bin said and followed her mate to the room, while everyone sighs and goes to their room to start packing.

"What the hell was that? " Taehyung said, peeking through the blankets. He didn't know Jungkook holds him this tight throughout the night, that he didn't fell off. "Kook? " Taehyung called, but he got no reply. Instead, Jungkook kept lying with his eyes shut. Taehyung pouted and slowly turned around, facing Jungkook. He kept his movements slow so that he won't wake up the older.

Even if they sleep together, Taehyung hasn't got a chance to see Jungkook sleeping. It had always been because Jungkook wakes up earlier than Taehyung, either because of his work or training.

"He looks so cute while sleeping. " Taehyung thought with a giggle. The omega looked closely at the older's features, trying to remember every tiny detail. He smiled, looking at the perfectly structured face, small moles on his face, but what attracted him the most was the one under his bottom lip.

Taehyung bit his lips, trying not to think about kissing that mole. Sure, he didn't want Jungkook to believe that he tries to take advantage of the older sleeping.

After what feels like hours of staring, he slowly tried to get out of the older's hands and successfully did it. Taehyung gently rolled to the edge when a hand gripped his waist and pulled him on top of Jungkook, and the next moment he had Jungkook's lips on his.

Jungkook was holding the omega tightly by one arm on his waist and the other on his head. He pulled out after a few seconds when he saw the red face of the omega. "Good morning, petal~. " Jungkook greeted with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning. " Taehyung responded with a shy smile. He didn't expect the alpha to wake up like this. The next moment, Jungkook switched their positions, having the omega under him, and started pecking the younger all over his face. Taehyung giggled at the sudden action of the alpha.

"It was so hard not to react when you kept staring at me like that. " Jungkook whispered against the omega's ear and licked his earlobe, making Taehyung whimper at it.

"So, you were awake all this time?" Taehyung asked with surprise, to which Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"Don't you think you would be on the ground if I won't be holding you? " Jungkook said, smirking at the younger, who turned his head, biting his lips.

"Let's wash up. We are going to be left behind. " Jungkook said and got up from the top of the omega and went towards the closet. He picked a few clothes and heads towards the shower. "I will take a shower first, till then pack your clothes, and pack some warm ones because that place is cold. "